fed up already!?!?!

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Im sooo misreable, and fed up with everything... My back hurts, Im so grumpy and moody, I feel handicapped cant even sit comfortable on sofa or lay in bed, i feel like a big whale and im so fed up right now:( and Im convincted I will go 2 weeks ovedue this time and have a hard birth again :( Whats worng with me!!

Nothing wrong with you.... :hugs:We all have days or weeks like this at the end. I'm totally bored now, waiting on my "nesting" to kick in cos all I want to do is lie down but that's too uncomfy

aww :( i posted a simular thread about being fed up... i think there are lots of us feeling this way at the moment.

I know how you feel and unfortunately i cant offer you any advice on how to make it better because nothing really seemed to work for me. The only thing that made it easier was to make sure i had at least one objective each day... its difficult to make plans i know because you don't feel like doing anything because of the pain. But even if its something simple like checking your hospital bag or having a long and relaxing bath it makes you feel like youve done something. If you feel up to making actual plans this will make the time go even faster... maybe see family you haven't in a while or something simple to make the days go by.

I hope you feel better soon

xxx

Im on holiday now in fact lol, visiting my family and its great, but im so grumpy and misreable, i want to be able to control my moods, and im not looking forward to give birth at all and i worry about baby being healthy etc as i stressed alot during pregnancy, i still work full time and its very busy with the webshop im doing and I cant really afford to have a break from it..

Just really need to get a grip and think about positive things! All im looking forward to now is to have my body back really, how stupid it sounds!!

xx

i'm not sure any one learns how to control their pregnancy moods lol... i know i certainly haven't. When i want to have a moan i have one to whoever will listen regardless of what they say!

it doesn't sound silly about wanting your body back... i say this sometimes and feel selfish but nobody knows how you feel because every pregnancy is different.

Your scan picture is gorgeous btw... you can really see every detail!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back