• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Reader Club** Book Suggesion.PLEASE READ!!!!

xrachx

Reaction score
i think it would be better to have a poll so its fair.x
i was thinking, as there are so many, we will change the genre next month if thats cool with everyone.x
The secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic.

some of you may have read it, i have but it was years ago.x
let me know if this is ok if not then we will have a look at another.x
can one of you please tell me if you have got the USA copy?? by my mistake i gave the link out for the us one and it isnt available here...aarrggggg! i have been to Waterstones and W h Smiths and they have said the same, ohhhh...see, i cant do anything right me!

I voted comedy because I read thriller/horror all the time and have been looking for a good comedy for ages.

I voted Thriller/Horror, but of course any of these are fine :wink: :D

i love a good thriller horror i voted for that
but im happy with what ever is the final vote :D
sarah :wave:

i voted comedy as i always read horrors and have no idea about good comedies so would be good to read a recommended one for once. anything is fine by me tho, i just like to read.

xxxx

I voted Comedy as I always read real life depressing books!

I couldn't decide :wall:

TBH I am so picky when it comes to books and what I read that I'd probably not be able to join a book club. I am one of those who buys a book and lets it languish on the shelf for months then all of a sudden gets a thing about it and reads it in a day :roll: :lol: Or I get masses from the library and read them all in 3 weeks :roll:

I also tend to read a lot of non fiction and fantasy stuff.

well its comedy upto now, shall we give i til the end of the day to vote and then we will get one sorted, will you trus me to pick one??

yeh we will trust ya lol what happens with picking r we taking in turns each month another member picks a book from the genre we voted on or have you sorted something else out for the selection of books.

xxxxx

kimmumof2 said:
yeh we will trust ya lol what happens with picking r we taking in turns each month another member picks a book from the genre we voted on or have you sorted something else out for the selection of books.
xxxxx
thats a good idea, so this month i will pick one to get it started then we could work down the list?is that ok

I've voted Comedy, I tend to read books that are about real life issues, and such, so comedy would make a nice change :D

I am thinking Sophie Kinsella read?? she is a very funny, witty author, how about it?
say maybe one of the Shopaholic ones?

PLUS...they will be easier to get from a library as most of them are older.

I voted action/adventure but not really bothered.L x

xrachx said:
thats a good idea, so this month i will pick one to get it started then we could work down the list?is that ok

yeh thats fine, book suggestion sounds good too a few ppl i know have recommended her.

xxxx

Im good with that choice. Not my usual style but Im a sucker for sticking to what I feel safe with. I need to try something new :)

oh I love a good book.

Sophie Kinsella is a brilliant writer- i read the newest shopaholic, shopaholic and baby, just before christmas. It is hilarious, they all are. Can you keep a secret is pretty good too.

OH tells me off for readin pink/ purple books!

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back