**Reader Club** Book Suggesion.PLEASE READ!!!!

Right ok, get digging about for the book and we will get started next week, i have gotta get to the library....let me know when you all have it and we will get a day to start it, i dont reckon we will need a month to read it though, i know i wont be able to put it down.x

dont start with out me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my libary dosnt have it
ive ordered it of Amazon should be hear tuesday
sorry
sarah :wave:

lol dont worry if we all havent got it straight away, i havent yet so i hope my library have it tomorrow.

I'll try to pop to the library over the next couple of days :D

i wont be able to order it off amazon until tuesday so mite not get it until end of the week, hope this is o.

xxxxx

I've read it and wasn't keen on it or many of her books really. (though i do own most of them :p).

there is loads of shopaholic books! can someone please tell me which one? is it just called shopaholic on its own?
thanks

_Rosie_ said:
there is loads of shopaholic books! can someone please tell me which one? is it just called shopaholic on its own?
thanks
Its called...the secret dreamworld of a shopaholic.

im still waiting for mine to turn up :shakehead:
it takes ages when you order form an independent on Amazon

hopfuly tommorow :pray:

sarah :wave:

me too its beyond a joke now i ordered it over a week ago now and recived a email 4 days ago that it had been dispatched
not impressed :x

I haven't got around to getting it yet as I have been manic busy. I have read it before though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back