• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**NAMES LIST** for the reader club.

am i too late to join in??
I've only just noticed this thread!! :oops:

xxx

id like to join too, im going on maternity leave and day time tv will drive me mad, id like to get through a few books before LO arrives.

what book will we be reading?

we are reading, Sophie Kinsella...confessions of a shopaholic.x
you can start anytime, we have run into may with this one i think so you have plenty of time to get it read.

Ive finished it
told you im a fast reader i love reading :D

i hav plenty to say about it too .... her shopping problem :roll: :x
watch out i may get on my soap box :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol...i will be finished in a couple of days, i havent had time in the day what with glenn being ill, at night i am shattered!

Book arrived today so will start reading it asap :D

(hope little Glenn is on the mend Rach :hug: )

xrachx said:
we are reading, Sophie Kinsella...confessions of a shopaholic.x
you can start anytime, we have run into may with this one i think so you have plenty of time to get it read.

oh cool ive just read sophie kinsella Shopaholic and baby! lol ;)

I haven't actually. Did people read the book - I realised I ahd a copy the other day!! Read it and then found another one in a charity shop. Can't remember the name - the one after she got married. Both very funny although she would annoy me SOOOO much if I knew her!!

I've read all the Sophie Kinsella Books. Shopaholic series is just fab.

Her latest one 'Remember me' was brilliant too.

xxx

i didnt reall enjoy the shopaholic and baby book,it was alright not the best written book i have every read.

i just made my self read it becausei had bought it i had started it and i am pregnant the same as she is in the book! lol

how are ppl getting on with the book? I must admit im being a bit slow... i just dont get the time/. I am enjoying it tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back