raspberry leaf

cherylcusack

Reaction score
Has anyone been taking raspberry leaf tea or tablets, im thinking about taking them but not sure how to go about taking the tablets.

i know they say wait until the 32 week

also did anyone take them and has now given birth and thought they helped in labour?

i've got the tea and its minging!! am gonna have to go out and buy the tablets!!

I am drinking a cup a day at mo, and in a few weeks i'll move it up to 3/4 cups a day.... i think it tastes ok, but then i like herbal/fruit tea. :cheer:

Hiya!

I bought the tea yesterday..much cheaper than the tablets and when I looked on the tablets info, it says you can make tea out of the tablets by taking the capsule apart...so it's just a smaller amount of tea in the tablets for more money!!??

The tablets also say to ask your midwife first..has anybody done this?

X

I have some 640mg tablets but unsure how many to take? Help! :shock:

Think I will actually go for 2 x twice daily for now LOL

I've been taking it the last couple of days in the hope that it sends me into labour....but nothing yet.

When i bought it from the chemist though...she said that you musn't take it before 37 weeks...in case it sends you into prem labour...but not sure if thats true

I actually quite like it though :D

I'm going to get the tablets I think as I don't always remember to drink liquids :lol:

tablets are simpler - all gone in one go

I've drunk gallons of the stuff and have the tablets too. It's done bugger all :wall: :evil: I've got 900 mg tablets and it recommends 2 a day. I have to admitt that I've taken a few more than that and still nothing :wall:

If u read the other thread on it...don't think it kick starts labour, but its 'supposed' to make your uterus stronger...so pushing should be easier... fingers crossed :pray: :pray:

I doubt i'll bother trying.

Hope it works for some of you laydees.

AnnaR2B said:
If u read the other thread on it...don't think it kick starts labour, but its 'supposed' to make your uterus stronger...so pushing should be easier... fingers crossed :pray: :pray:

I read that too...hope it works. I don't like taking big tablets, are the tablets small or large?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back