Raspberry Leaf Tea

on the box it says 3 cups per day

i think a couple more doesnt hurt just dont go OTT and have like 10 cups a day

on the box it says 3 cups per day

i think a couple more doesnt hurt just dont go OTT and have like 10 cups a day
or do..... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Nah i have max 4 a day and i've been doing regularly since hearing my little one ain't so little, been thinking my uterus might need all the help it can get.. :rotfl:
TBH i havn't noticed anything, i'm still not getting any braxtons or anything..despite lugging around a 6lb-er!!!
Sarah, i would stick to 2 for a couple more weeks then up it to 3/4 a day :hug:

yea I think I'll do that. I have enough water as it is in there to help him on his way - think Im going to end up washing him out and still dont think I'll make it to 40 weeks :lol:

Nope, i think he'll be an April baby hun....just get labour bag etc packed just in case... :hug:

I keep forgetting about Raspberry Leaf tea/tablets :lol:

I must get some - that and start thinking about my labour bag as I have done sfa!

I was like that, but after ending up in hossie last weekend, and trying to tell hubby over mobile where my slippers/facewash etc was...i just thought i needed to get sorted... :rotfl:
Plus my baby is a biff so i' m blaady hoping i don't go to 40 weeks anyhoo :rotfl:

AnnaR2B said:
Nope, i think he'll be an April baby hun....just get labour bag etc packed just in case... :hug:

Yep, I started packing it. Ive done my bag - just his left to go. Ive been washing and ironing his clothes all week in preparation :cheer: Im getting so excited!! I think you'll be early too 4-5 weeks max left :dance:

Yeah def get and do it..better safe than sorry. I bought loads of travel size stuff so i don't have to fart around finding all my toiletries...bag is done, zipped and can go.... now i think hubby can just about manage to locate it...as it's next to HIS side of the bed!!! :rotfl:

Lets hope he can!

Ooh I did manange to get some sample sizes of the Clinique stuff I use the other week in town. The lady was so nice to me and was asking loads of questions and gave me sample sized face stuff for when I go to the hospital - as long as I promised to go back once I have the baby :lol:

I'm gonna try that one.....like we'll ever go back being a new mummy!!! :rotfl:

ohhh wheres giving out samples??? i need some. ive packed full size bottles and they taking up half my bag :rotfl:

I asked at Clinique when my mum was getting something, Hinted that they would be perfect to take to hospital :lol:

Bee got some from clinique..i bought loads from superdrug...iccle shampoo/cond/facewash/toothpaste etc...v handy

ohh like clinque in john lewis or some thing???? i only use clinique its sooo nice

Mmm think i'm gonna give it a try..gotta use the old preggo card occasionally..walk in looking haggard and say you want to get something nice for once baby is born..any samples??? *rub bump / flutter eyelashes* :rotfl:

Yeah try it - I asked at the counter in Debenhams. I use Clinique stuff too

oh right im off to debenhams next week, is it the 3 step samples??? I keep meaning to buy the travel kit they do for times like this .

I got a little tube of moisturizsng gel and toner. They didn't have any little bars of soap in the mild so might go back and ask them :lol:

I have a 3 step travel anti blemish system my mum got me for xmas but normally I use the soap, toner and gel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back