Raspberry-leaf tea and real life baby!

debecca

Reaction score
Just been to see a 6-week old girl in my village... oh my goodness! She has had a cold virtually since she was born and sniffed and snorted throughout the afternoon and looked desperately uncomfortable. I hope my baby doesn't get permacold! :pray:

On the plus side her mummy gave me her leftover raspberry leaf tea so I've started on that (and instantly have a stomach ache) and she also gave me pre-newborn clothes (i.e. up to 7.5lb) in case Connie comes early and needs them.

I'm now VERY scared at the prospect of having a REAL LIVE BABY! :shock:

awww bless u. it'll be scary but sooooo worth it

I love raspberry leaf tea think i'm gunna get hooked :)

Awww poor little thing being snuffly since birth :( Tip for you, invest in a nasal aspirator. I find them great for small babies to clear away the gunk. We got one from Mothercare. Chances are as our LO's will be spring and summer babies there won't be as many bugs and colds around to annoy them but its still worth the £7 IMHO to have one handy.

4 cups a day of the tea at your stage of pregnancy :) I find it rather nice but am going over to tablets as I just can't keep drinking so much blooming tea, even if its not got caffeine in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back