• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rant!!!

charlene09

Reaction score
Ive had enough now it's the last straw :(

Me and My OH are arguing over a contract phone. He is on a contract with Tmobile for £40 a month:shock: and I am on Pay as you go and NEVER EVER top up because I have got a baby to think about now , every single penny I get gos on this baby.

Well I have been really wanting a blackberry lately and cant get one because I cant afford a new phone anyway he was saying before looking on the Tmobile website saying oh i might get the blackberry curve just to annoy you WHAT THE FUCK pretty selfish if you ask me.
Then he wanted the Iphone4 but On Tmobile your monthly plan has to be £50 or more:shock:
Now he wants the sony erricson Vivaz.

Its like he cares about hes contract more than his child

am I right in what im saying or am I over reacting !! xx

Maybe he doesn't understand that an extra £10 a month can't really be managed right now? I have a contract phone but upgraded before I found out I was expecting, otherwise I wouldn't of bothered. My OH doesn't have a phone because he broke his and we can't afford to get a new one. Have you sat down with him and explained? Sometimes my OH will come out with statements like 'shall we get....' and everytime I have to remind him that there's a baby on the way and we're short on money anyway! Lol x

Didnt think you could get an iphone on tmobile?? I thought only orange and 02 did the iphone?? Sorry thats not the point LOL

He's being a little thoughtless hun :( Have you tried talking to him, maybe he doesnt realise how this is making you feel?

Im quite lucky with my OH, although he he is getting the new iphone, he is doing a lot of private work and bringing majority of the money into the house so i cant complain! plus if he upgrades i get his old iphone which is good cause my phone broke!

think of it this way your both gona need mobiles once baby here incase of a prob! iv got a blackberry and i hate it but tel him carphone warehouse do some good offers on them i pay 15 a month for mine

yeah hun maybe he doesn't realise the extra cost of having a baby and that the extra money really does matter x

i know how u feel, my OH decided he was going to buy a fake breitling watch for a £100 the other day!! i soon put a stop to that! i just dont think that they think about practicalities in the long run! xx

OH has just bought golf clubs and shoes and trousers and tops and shouts at me for buying beby things!!!

Hes okay now he isnt getting one, I made him watch a video at how bad apple is with repairing there phones and now he wont get one heheheheh!

I have to say that Iphones are fab - I have one on 02 for £35pcm and it has been a lifesaver while we moved house and it took us 2 months to get back online.

Glad to hear it's all sorted now although I am trying not comment to DH about how he spends his personal cash because we have a joint account that all baby stuff will be bought from and if I choose to buy extra baby stuff with my personal account then that's fine but I don't expect him to.

Do you guys have a joint account- if not then setting one up for baby stuff could be a solution in case a similar situation arises?

I know what you mean charlene, my OH wants an iphone and I really don't think there's any need! He only needs it for calls/texts as he has computers, so I feel it's really extravagant. Also these contracts you get have to be for 24 months, and how are you supposed to know what situation you'll be in in 2 years??
What's wrong with a good old fashioned phone with buttons??? :p

I know I love Mobile phones with Buttons , I have the Nokia 5530 Illuvia on Pay as you go and I hate it , I want A Nokia 3210 Or something alot more simple to use!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back