Feeling chuffed with choice of phone

hahaha i love slidey phones, makes me feel all high-tec and sophisticated :rofl:

:lol: I miss my slide on my phone, the blackberry curve isn't the smallest phone in the world!

i cant figure out blackberries and iphones
i may only be 17 but i much prefer using older type phones cause all i use them for is texting and calling hahaha!
the phone i have now still has that snake game hahah, i love playing that!

Nowt wrong with a bit of old school. The older fones are better anyway, they don't ever break and the battery seems to last for ages!! x

I've got the BB peral but the internet is so slow it takes 5 mins to upload the pregnancy forum home page, drives me mad :(

I have the LG renoir, its canny shit but the camera is awesome! I've had it 13 months now so i'm starting to think about my next phone now xx

I have the Samsung Tocco Lite and I love it! Especially for MM though, the touch screen is ALWAYS sticky and covered in Oliver fingerprints!! :rofl:

Don't let MM hear that :rofl: She'll have fingers in her ears :ignore:

I have the older curve - the blackberry 8900 but I dropped it down the stairs so now the camera on it only works when it wants to! :(

Might have to go back to using my samsung tocco since I can't upgrade until August or September (can't remember which) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back