Ugh!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I'm just gonna moan!!

For all u ladies who were saying last week how lovely my hubby is, he is now in the dog house!!

He ate MY last packet of hula hoops yesterday, which I didn't even moan about! And today he decided to go to the shop and buy some treats....for himself!!! He came home with 2 big bags of onion rings and a box of beer, and I said to him 'did u get me hula hoops?' And he said 'no, I had to top up my phone and buy toothpaste!' I am so angry I could cry!! Literally!!

Then he said 'I'm gonna go into the bedroom and watch the match' so I said 'ok good, I can stay here and put on my Dexter DVD' - so he just decided to stay here and put the match on, and there is no dvd player in the effing bedroom for me to watch Dexter!!

So now I'm sitting here with no snacks and no dvd. I am furious!!!!!!

Rant over! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

UUUGGGHHHH!!!

I just said 'I thought u were going in to the bedroom to watch that!!' And he was like 'oh lovely that's just fine, whatever' and stormed out!!

GAH!

:(

Men are such pains in the ass sometimes, I know mine sure is! xx

hopefully hell make it up to you xxx

Aww, no man can be lovely all the time lol, sure he will apologize in a bit x

Jayjay you are not alone. I am in bed sulking because when I came home from a long and tiring day at work and suggested we get curry for dinner my husband said 'only if your paying'. He said this without looking away from his stupid playstation game. To put this into perspective my darling husband earns about 6 times what I do! I am so furious. I had weetabix for dinner, but wish I'd got myself a curry and not him. He thinks I'm over it now but I'm so not!

Jayjay you are not alone. I am in bed sulking because when I came home from a long and tiring day at work and suggested we get curry for dinner my husband said 'only if your paying'. He said this without looking away from his stupid playstation game. To put this into perspective my darling husband earns about 6 times what I do! I am so furious. I had weetabix for dinner, but wish I'd got myself a curry and not him. He thinks I'm over it now but I'm so not!

Thats the thing with men sometimes, they think soon as they decide an arguments over it is! They can't comprehend that you're still annoyed with them!

Everythings fine now, he didn't apologize but he promised to buy me hula hoops tomorrow and he's bein lovely now.

I got to watch Dexter so I'm cheery again lol. X

Hehe - sorry JayJay but this made me giggle :)

Lol its daft getting angry about it but omg he winds me up so much sometimes lol.
And I'd NEVER go to the shop to buy treats for myself and come home with nothing for him! Who does that?!?! Lol x

If men were perfect we wouldn't want them I reckon! haha x

Lol its daft getting angry about it but omg he winds me up so much sometimes lol.
And I'd NEVER go to the shop to buy treats for myself and come home with nothing for him! Who does that?!?! Lol x

I completely understand where you are coming from, my DH came home last night and announced that he'd bought me a big bag of galaxy minstrels. I was very excited and feeling touched that he'd thought of a treat for me, only to find out that when he handed the bag over that he'd eaten most of them and left me 5 - I mean 5!!!!!!

His reponse was 'sorry I got peckish' uggghh.

He found himself hilarious, me - not so much. If it were me buying them for him I'd have left them in the car and said nothing as they werent expected.

Men eh?! xx :wall2:

Omg are u kidding?? Lol that would have annoyed the crap outta me lol x

I feel like I've got so touchy since beig pregnant! Oh always wants to cook once I've fully cleaned the kitchen and he never cleans up and leaves it for me!i know that's what I do but it annoys me how messy he leaves the kitchen!!he always cooks the messiest food like a fry up!!!

Not kidding. I think he thought he was being funny, but he should know by not NOT to mess with a pregnany lady and food, the eejit.

I thought that when I make dinner this evening I'd eat half of his first and tell him I got a bit 'peckish' lmao!

xx

Last edited:
I thought that when I make dinner this evening I'd eat half of his first and tell him I got a bit 'peckish' lmao!

xx

Pmsl - this really made me lol!!!!
You so should hahaha!

I'm going to tesco today and I'm buying myself hula hoops and actimel, and hubby isn't getting a thing! So HA to him! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back