• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rant grr

he has the bank card now even though its in his name i cant get credit due to him going bankcrupt so he has no chance but all his bills an benefits an even mine get put in there as he is on the sick for (depression) or so he makes out but he loves drivin all these places.

if he didnt make me feel so shit id deffo want to get close i dont even have any urges or strong emotions anymore cos i feel emotionally battered. wen i told him i was going to council to get myself sorted he said why did i have to be like this what am i being like?
i cant stay there for the sakes of staying.

infact its getting to the point where i cant stand him. if he wants to do things in his own time hes got all that time in the world then cos he will be single.

ive not gone as far as a divorce because i was hoping to kickin him into shape before the babys born but with his stubborness its guna be very hard. I cant believe he promised me one thing an totally does the opposite though making out he will go out once a week or twice a week then does on again on the monday... i dont know how to feel to be honest. Am i the horrible one?

dont let him try and turn it round to make you feel like you are in the wrong! he should know that its not good for you to be getting so stressed and upset while you are pregnant.
If my hubby was behaving how he is I would tell him to get his priorities staright or bugger off.
Please try not to get too stressed, your baby needs you to stay nice and calm. is your sister supportive? x

sounds like it should all be alright then with the money. you'll have to get your own bank account at some point though eh? *hugs* hope the council can sort you out soon xxx

ty he still doesnt understand why im being like this he shud of done something ages ago,
he doesnt understand how serious im actually being

Oh hun :hug:
Sorry I've only just caught up with this thread (I left myself logged on but I was out with a friend).
He really does sound like he needs a kick up the backside or if he is really making you feel worthless and sad then just leave him as you don't deserve all that.

Of course I wont say anything on facebook babes, I'm not like that whatever you tell me confidentially on here or elsewhere I wont discuss with anyone else or comment where other people can see.
Anyway I'll send you a PM in a minute or talk to you via chat if you are still online.

Please do not stress yourself, I know thats easier said then done but please try :hug:

ty hun well he aint text me since 4 and he hasnt yet fought for me at all so i told him its over he clearly wasnt bothered anymore an it hurts me so much that he wasnt willing to try anymore im just not worth :( x

you are worthit he is just a prick and he is so up his own bone idel lazy as* he cant see that men are cr*p things arent they?!?! you will be ok hun it will be hard to start with with a broken marriage but he broke it not you! ok you said its over but he hasnt done anything to stop you? i feel for you so much hun :hug: :hug: x x x x x x x x x

Aaaw you poor thing :hug:some men just don't even know what they want!!

Rather than saying things through text, or just when you are about to go to sleep, have you sat down and discussed it at length? Men are naturally stupid most of the time and need these things spelt out for them.

As for him not texting you back since 4, whenever we argue my o/h keeps me waiting for ages to text back, I think he just does it to annoy me.

As for the fish thing (is he obsessed with fish and associated fossils or somethin?) I'd say to him: that you appreciate that he has his hobbies and that you would never stop him from doing that. But it takes input from both sides to make a relationship work and that you feel neglected. Also remind him that as you are pg maybe you feel a little more insecure and vulnerable than usual, that requires his support and encouragement not dismissal.

Give him notice some time during the week that you want a day at the weekend set aside to do couple things, get him to agree what day that will be. Then give him a choice of 3 or 4 things that you would like to do (men have no imagination) and let HIM chose which one of those things you will do together. This could be alongside counselling to try to improve things?

As for the money - hun you really need to get that sorted and get some independance. Me and my o/h just pay a set amount into our joint account each month to cover the mortgage and bills but after that we have our own finances. There are people you can talk to about improving your credit score (look on the internet - expirion are good) - then if you do decide to split you'll be financially separate from him.

I do hope it works, just remember that there was something there origianlly for you both, otherwise you would never have got married - maybe it just needs to be found again?

lots of luv xx

Hey thought i'd keep you updated.
me and OH are going to give it another go an ive decided to take action an hes now said when theres more money in the bank he will organise to take me away :D wahoo
he wants to start a buisness with his marine fish now ive got to be abit more understanding an paitent so that some money can come through, OH didnt know how i felt an he has apologised to me for the way he reacted when we argued lastnight, he also understands i dont need the stress with the baby on the way etc.. so i think were both going to try an give it another shot an so far today ive moved back in an we seem to be getting on :) wahoo sorry lolxx

yay :yay: thats such good news!!!! if he didnt bother i would have been like omg!! but its really good that he is and im very happy for you x x

Thank goodness he has seen sense, hope things continue to improve x

Me to hun we will soon see by next weekend hes taking me somewhere hopefully with the money permitting we may have some by next weekend so if we do he said he wants to take me away :D god got something to look forward to now hehe ty for listening gals :) really thought i was losing me own sense lolx

hi hun, sorry I've only just seen this but I just wanted to say that I'm pleased he's making the effort now. fingers crossed you go somewhere nice and get spoilt rotten x

Good, lets hope a boot up the arse has worked. Most men need one now and then (some more than others) xxx

wooohooo toeup the hole worked!! :D well done missy hope it all works out xxx

:yay: god that didnt take him long eh?! SO glad he has finally seen sense. Listen if the money doesnt come through in time make sure you at the very least go for a walk or get the bus into town and do some window shopping for baby stuff together. Dont let money stop you spending time together, Im sure now that he's had the truth shoved in his face, things will be a lot better. I fell out with my OH in the middle of 1st trimester sickness and tiredness and when we finally talked I was expressing how desparately awful I was feeling and aparently he had no idea cos Id never said it. Aparently listening to me hurl several times a day, and crying because Im hungry but theres nothing in the cupboards that wont make me sick, and falling asleep on the sofa then bed before 8pm wasnt a big enough clue. I actually had to SAY IT. God men are thick eh?!

Last edited:
They can be very thick an only think of there feelings until weve had to say what we feel. we know what mens feelings are by looking at there faces or expression with words haha.
If hes a week late i wont panic as its coming up to valentines so cud av something planned ;) lol.
wen the weather picks up ill suggest going to take dog an all of us have a walk shud be nice :D lol.
ty all :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back