• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

did he betray me

Anna23 said:
hmmm i'd feel the same too totaly, but i'd ask for proof i'd go see the girl and ask her on her own then ask them both together but i have had too many people cheat on me in the past and i won't have it happen again

I agree... it seems a bit weird to me, they have been out drinking together, he walks her home and then he stinks of her perfume???? I would be asking a LOT of questions at this point hun. The fact that he is not offering you indepth reasons makes me doubt his story. Of course, that doesnt mean HE HAS cheated but unless she literally covers her coat/top in perfume i dont see how it could have come off on his clothes (unless his arm was right around her neck?) Hmmm... i would not be very happy either (to say the least!!!) :hug:

Potbelijo said:
If it were me in the same position, yes I'd feel a twinge of envy (and tease him a little about it). But I'd also be quite pleased he'd done something nice.

I agree hun. I would expect my OH to shield a woman from the cold, not because he fancies her or is cheating on me but because he is a throughly decent bloke! Its a gentlemanly thing to do.

Unless he has given you reason to mistrust him in the past then I wouldn't doubt him.
I have had male friends hug me on a freezing cold night out and its meant absolutely nothing.

Im with the majority here!!

Id be well annoyed!!

One word.... TAXI!??!

Why are people walking in this bloody weather!?

At our xmas do my work mate gave me his jacket to go out with when they all went for a ciggie but its the first thing i told my OH - plus im really good pals with him and OH has met him.

Id be asking q's, its probably innocent but I can completely understand why your raging!! I would be xx

ok we had a talk bout it a lonnnnng talk. before i go on potj if u read the other post he was cold not her, and plz dont tell me that i shouldnt be upset bout it.

anyway for the support ive had off you other ladies that see it from my position.
typically my OH is a touchy feely guy very friendly. But to me i see that cuddling another girl that is not exactly a friend is inappropriate. He however told me he really didnt think he was doing wrong and that it didnt mean anything to him. I was upset more to the vision of him cuddling her the way he does with me (something only bf/gf should share), but he told me it wasnt like that, and that he would never take away wot he has with me (if that makes sense to u). He has apologised and realised that i was really upset about it and promises he wont do it again if i felt that way. I kno he would never cheat on me as far as a kiss but i didnt expect him to cuddle someone as in my eyes its a form of cheating.

thanks for all the support girls. it was nice to kno that i wasnt overreacting.

jemz24 said:
ok we had a talk bout it a lonnnnng talk. before i go on potj if u read the other post he was cold not her, and plz dont tell me that i shouldnt be upset bout it.

anyway for the support ive had off you other ladies that see it from my position.
typically my OH is a touchy feely guy very friendly. But to me i see that cuddling another girl that is not exactly a friend is inappropriate. He however told me he really didnt think he was doing wrong and that it didnt mean anything to him. I was upset more to the vision of him cuddling her the way he does with me (something only bf/gf should share), but he told me it wasnt like that, and that he would never take away wot he has with me (if that makes sense to u). He has apologised and realised that i was really upset about it and promises he wont do it again if i felt that way. I kno he would never cheat on me as far as a kiss but i didnt expect him to cuddle someone as in my eyes its a form of cheating.

thanks for all the support girls. it was nice to kno that i wasnt overreacting.

Im glad you've had a chat about it and you definitely werent over reacting hun!!

Glad its all sorted :) xx

Awww glad you have sorted it out... my OH has made a couple of mistakes like this (while i have been present as well :shock: ) Once this girl was after him and trying her luck for weeks. Then she "lured" him into giving out his business number by saying she was trying to sell her house. Of course she called him, non business related and asked him to meet her in a bar!!! :shock: I kicked off and told him that he must distance himself from her. Well, while we were out one night and getting rather merry he decided to walk up to her, cup his hands around her head and kiss her on the hair and said "sorry" (supposedly apologising for not being "available") :roll: Believe me, he is lucky to still have his wedding tackle intact let alone anything else... He hasnt made the same mistake since!!!! :wink:

Really glad to hear you had a proper talk and sorted it out. Men can be a bit dense sometimes and don't realise that their "innocent" actions can really hurt us! It's good to know he sees he has upset you and won't d it again. You had every right to have a problem with it! xxx

You are definitly not over reacting jemz , and if that were me i would be asking many questions. not being funny but to smell of someones perfume he must of had his arm around her a hell of a long time, also he must feel pretty comfortable around this girl to think he can do that cause i have work friends who are lads and if they put here arms round me i would be thinking 'ummmmmmmmm what u doin'
Dont mean to esculate the situation but that is my opinion.
Anyway jemz hope you get it sorted and dont be fobbed off....................i have been in ur shoes b4 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad you feel better hun and like sammy says my OH has also slipped up a few times with things that mean nothing to him but to me i see as being out of order but once you have a little chat they realise how these things make you feel and everyones happy again!

I seriously think its the way we work, all the men are from mars and woman are from venus is sooo true! We jsut see things differently.

big hugs xxxx

I don't think anyone meant imply that you shouldn't be upset.

It's good you had a chance to talk and sort things out. At least now you can understnad how each other felt about it. He didn't think it was wrong but now he understands how and why it upset you.

Glad you're sorted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back