Thank the Lord!

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
I never ever ever EVER thought I'd say these words but AF is here! :cheer: I had convinced myself that after the m/c I wouldn't have a period for a few months and was settling in for the long haul. But she's here after a 30 day cycle which is only 2 days more than my longest ever period.

So it back to magic medicine, Agnus Castus, Folic Acid, pineapple juice, zinc for him, EPO, charting, cervix position and the quality, colour, stretchiness and wateriness of my mucus.

Then no BDing for fun for the week of OV (it's quality not quantity you know) oh and least I forget legs in the air for 30 mins and POAS every other minute to see if the egg has been released. Then the glorious TWW followed by symptom spotting.

I can't wait!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(Did i forget anything!?!) :think:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Thank you so much fo posting this, gave me a real laugh.
That will be me when my AF comes as if will be my first after my mc, although I am poaovs already...........just incase
and doing my temps and charting just to try and get in the habit of doing it

Shell

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You've just described the typical month of everyone in TTC :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Remind me again, what was the magic medicine?

I had my first AF after my miscarriage about 2 weeks ago!
I know i'm ovulating now, and we've BD'd once.
I'm keeping away from the charting and all that at the moment!

Thanks for the laugh though!

scones said:
Remind me again, what was the magic medicine?

It's cough medicine with Guaifenesin in it thins mucus in your lungs making it easier to cough up and it does the same with you CM. Making it more thin and stretchy. In theory more fertile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back