Random cravings...

wishuponastar

Reaction score
Hey ladies. For weeks now I've been craving Radox like mad. I haven't drunk any and have mainly been smelling it, although I did eat some of my bath bubbles :oooo:

Anyway, now it's turned into craving cleaning products and chlorine too! I'd love to drink some swimming pool water! What's all that about? :shock:

xx

Haha, that's canny weird. I have developed a love of the smell of swimming pool water and Cillit Bang with Bleach but it's just the smell, I don't fancy a lick!

haha i dont recommend following through any of your cravings i have to stop myself from swallowing my toothpaste its a pain because everytime i brush my teeth i just want to swallow the toothpaste pmsl ive managed to not do it so far

bit random. mines ice lollies. thought it was just twisters but just got a vimto lolly out of the freezer. yummy. not wanting ice cream though. still loving black jacks to xxx

There was a 16 & pregnant that was on and one of the girls was craving soap so much she was actually eating it! The doctor gave her in to bother, so I think you should stick to smelling :lol: Not long left anyway hun :) xx

Haha...well thankfully I'm not drinking any of it. I'm also loving toothpaste and have run out of mouthwash but am reluctant to buy anymore in case I just neck it! Oooh I want blackjacks now!

xx

There was a 16 & pregnant that was on and one of the girls was craving soap so much she was actually eating it! The doctor gave her in to bother, so I think you should stick to smelling :lol: Not long left anyway hun :) xx

Ah yes, now I could sink my teeth into a bar of Dove...

xx

Lol, i've justbeen drinking loads of club orange! My mums friend used to eat coal when she was pregnant - she had 8 kids!!

Does chocolate count as a craving lol. I don't have any weird cravings. I want one :( xx

oooh im with you on the cleaning products! The place has never looked so clean!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back