cravings!!

Jennylead

Reaction score
I have been getting the weirdest cravings with this pregnancy, im 31 weeks and it started a few weeks back but ive been craving the smell of certain things like dettols,cleaning products, washing powdersand my current favourite seems to be the green radox bubble bath, cant get enough of the scent of it! i have got through bottles of the stuff as just love having a bath with it just to get the smell of it, has anyone else had theses weird cravings???

Not as weird as some peoples! I've read ridiculous cravings in the newspaper lately! (tasting hairspray is one! eurgh)

I've got a bit of a thing for smelling wet flannels :oooo:
Don't know why!

Be careful with the cleaning products though, cos there's some that have harmful substances in them we're not allowed near

Last edited:
Yeah, watch out their not harmful.

I had one for straws in tri 1. Was chewing the straws from juice cartons - the long ones didn't taste the same.

Xxx

One of my friends had the Radox thing in her first pregnancy, the green one too, said she was sniffing it and having baths all the time!

all im craving right now is satsumas. boring craving!

but before i was pregnant, i was craving dog food and pencils. which was a little weird.
i thought that because i was having weird cravings normally, id get majorly weird ones now, but no!

Oh and another thing I've started doing is brushing my teeth for ages! Very strange I know, but I stand there and brush my tongue with the cold water for as long as possible. I'd do it all day if I could. :lol:

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Food in general has become quite a craving, lol!!!!!!!!! Other than that I seem to get very excited about my morning bowl of Special K at the moment, and sometimes try and sneak another bowl in at night before going to bed. Suppose it could be worse and at least the extra milk is good for me!!

Not sure it's a craving but I am hooked on fish finger and cheese single sandwiches with ketchup yummy!

Pineapple!! Has to be a fresh one not one that's pre cut and packaged. And granny smith apples from the fridge, sliced :)

And chicken sandwiches x x

new one....

pickled onion monster munch! except it hurts my mouth :(

Peanut butter on toast :) I've never eaten it before but now can't live without it lol x

Pineapple!! Has to be a fresh one not one that's pre cut and packaged. And granny smith apples from the fridge, sliced :)

And chicken sandwiches x x

I had the pineapple craving with my LO I use to eat two or three packs a day it was sooo good!!!

I went through a faze of smells buying air freshners, scented oils and new perfumes...then went off them!!!
Current craving is doughnuts!!! xxxxx

I crave McDonalds chicken sandwhiches, fries and strawberry milkshake...
I also love these big hot dots they do at my OH work with loads of ketchup :)

Peanut butter and jam sandwiches!! And clementines - by the bucket load!! Xx

I'm currently eating cheese spread on toast. I've never had this before but it tastes so good! My fourth slice today lol

My cravings are mad. Im 29 plus 5.

Petrol, firelighters, and white spirit. To the stage I am eating firelighters.

Cant get enuf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back