I'm a weirdo!

missac

Reaction score
We went shopping today and I had a major thirst on. We left the house and had to go via the spa to get a bottle of coca cola, yummy yummy, it may have been my first ever I want it now craving!! I gulped loads down and did a huge burp! :oops:

Got to dundee and got out the car and went to the vending machine and bought another coke! (2 came out, its my lucky day!!) Did a bit of shopping, went into the body shop as I fancied some nice things, and smelt the bubbly baths and I wanted to drink them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: I have never in my life ever wanted to drink bubble bath!! One was mango and the other was papaya, I bought the papaya one and am looking forward to drinking my bath water!! :rotfl:

We then went to Marks and Spencers and bought some food.... and a bottle of fizzy apple and a bottle of pomegranate water AND a small bottle of fizzy orange for the ride home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (also crispy aromatic duck and chinese for two AND the treacle pudding from the advert!)

I think I have now quenched my thirst but it took some getting there!!!! :rotfl:

Oooooooooooooo yummy M&S food! I would be jealous, but as I said OH is going out for our favourite take away, and the thought of chips chilli is doing wonders! :rotfl: at your thirst - I reckon your body is telling you get re-hydrated after all that race-horse peeing :lol: Sounds like you had a fun day and you've got a nice tea to look forward to - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

(Deliberately not mentioning "that" treacle pudding :wink: )

this isn't just any pregnancy this is an m&s pregnancy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good thinking about the peeing problem I bet that is why I have been drinking!

missac said:
this isn't just any pregnancy this is an m&s pregnancy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good thinking about the peeing problem I bet that is why I have been drinking!

Fantastic! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ooooooooooo for one of those oozing chocolate puddings and some of those roast spuds they used to show! I reckon they've missed a whole advertising opportunity there!

Drink more - I've been on the hot chocolate today, such a shame....

:shock: i want a hot chocolate now!!

we had one of those chocolate puddings, yummy just as good as they looked, they were very sickly though and even though they are tiny I struggled to manage a whole one!

Whoever came up with the advert is a genius and if I ever invent something I want him as my marketing man/or woman! They even have a special shelf in the shop that just has the stuff from the adverts!!!

I reckon your having a little girl babe, all those sweet things you have been craving!!

Lots of women do crave non-food products so your not alone! :wink:

ooh a little pink girl!!! Having said that, I would be just as happy with a little pink boy!!

pink is my most favourite colour!

i don't think you're weird!

At the mo, i would say that I'm very alike to you, coke,cherry coke, appletise and orangina!!!

Maybe it's something about babies being born in that period of April!

The fizzier the better and I can now burp like a pig!

Mind you, don't think much to the bubble bath idea :rotfl: :rotfl:

If only it was just wind of the burping variety! :rotfl:

LOL... Hope your duck was as nice as it sounds.

drinking water makes me burp so daren't drink pop LOL.

I have my niece, Nephew and sister in law coming round for sunday dinner today..fingers crossed i keep it down.

Awwwwwwwww ((((Cloud9)))) You should be able to start keeping food down better soon. Hope you have a nice sunday lunch.

As for the other wind *draws a discreet (but billowing) veil*.........

gingerpig said:
As for the other wind *draws a discreet (but billowing) veil*.........

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I didn't have the duck last night cloud 9 decided the chinese for two bit was more than ebough, so it is duck for today!!! yummy!

i have been a lot more thirsty this last few days and drinking loads of water.

in't it annoying, because the more water the more peeing!!

My only lasting craving thorughout is fizzy orange fanta, I love it!!! Or M&S Florida Orange fizzy stuff...I HAVE to drink it through a traw, as it makes it super fizzy!!!!

Nightly now, I have a can of Lemon Fanta (through straw) then a can of Orange Fanta (through a straw)...and spend the next few hours going for a pee :rotfl:

What is it with pregnancy and fizz?

I love fizz at the mo, especially if it is really sharp in my throat..ooh and it has to be REALLY cold! :D

Might try the straw thing Zoe c! :)

I carry a pack of straws everywhere, they are on my desk in work, and in kitchen!! Its super fizzy!!

I went through a phase of fizzy sweets, especially bubblegum flavour pink and blue fizzy bottles-they made me squirm they were so fizzy!!! People used to pinch one off my desk, then spit em out-servs them right for trying to scoff my stash!! :wink:

thinking about the cola bottles has made the corners at the back of my mouth go ting! Does anyone know what I mean or am I talking a load of rubbush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back