The Weird and Wonderful World of Cravings

Reaction score
Evening ladies......

I was sat watching tele and thought no ones made a post about cravings recently so here go's :

I have had no cravings up to the point of about 34 weeks when i found that crunching on ice cubes was like pure heaven, it does me no good coz i have real sensitive teeth so the cold on my teeth hurts like hell but a cravings a craving lol!!

I also drink juice like its going out of fashion but i wouldn't say thats a craving because i have always prefered juice to hot drinks i just drink 10 times more now i have a bump hee hee!!!

My mums cravings (theres 5 of us) have been chewing gum, apples, gherkins, olives and break sticks. And my OH's mum used to eat soap YUCK!!!!

So ladies no matter how weird or wonderful your cravings are share them with the world.

i didn't have any cravings! :(
was looking forward to sending hubby out at 4am for dog biscuits or something stupid!!

I'm loving pickled beetroot with everything!! I am still suffering from sickness so its quite disgusting really!

hi ladies,

i've had nothing unusual but more i was a pain if i wanted my carving i had to have them there and then lol eg

baby 1 : fish to the point 8 am sunday morning on week i made hubby drive us 3 hours because i wanted proper seaside skeggy fish and chips for dinner, we got there had dinner then came home lmao

baby 2: picalily and cheese sarnies even at 3 or 4 in the morning when i got up to go loo i would sneek downstairs and have a spoonful of the picalily out of the jar, i also had really bad indigestion as you can imagine with this one

baby three current pregnancy: for about 2 weeks early on i went on pickles again, then it was navel oranges, no other would do and i could eat 3 or 4 in a go they had to be really cold from the fridge and juicy mmmmmm, then it went to pears which had to be confrence hard crunchy fresh ones from the fridge, now its just milk which i can drink a pint in one go mmmm which is handy cos i have really bad heartburn again :( i drink more than the kids and its even better if it has bannana crusha in it or maccy d's banana shake hhmmmmm think i'll get the car keys and go get one cheers ladies lol :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back