Quietly Excited...

babyelmo

Reaction score
Hello! I've not been on here in ages but following a mmc last September and a mc in December I got my bfp last week! I secretly ecstatic but also terrified. I've spoken to my gp who has assured me im not necessarily at any greater risk of miscarrying again but my past experiences are still very much in my mind. Im thinking positive though! Here's to a happy and hopefully healthy 9 months!

Many congratulations on your pregnancy and praying for an extra sticky bean for you hun xxx

Congratulations Hun xx

Thank you! Im eating a lot of sweet potato as apparently that's full of progesterone!!

Massive congrats to you, wishing you a super sticky bean. Here,s to a H&H.nine months.

Congratulations, fx for a sticky bean hun x

Congrats hun, wishing you lots of luck for a sticky bean this time. xx

Many congratulations hun, so hope its a sticky one xxx

Did your GP say they would be keeping a eye on you this time?

congratulations hun heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead x

Hello! I've not been on here in ages but following a mmc last September and a mc in December I got my bfp last week! I secretly ecstatic but also terrified. I've spoken to my gp who has assured me im not necessarily at any greater risk of miscarrying again but my past experiences are still very much in my mind. Im thinking positive though! Here's to a happy and hopefully healthy 9 months!

You are due on the date both my neice and nephew were born (13 years apart!)

Best of luck to you....

xxxxxxxxx

Thank you everyone!

My gp told me that miscarriages aren't usually investigated until you've had 3 :shock: She wrote a note on my midwife referral about the previous mc's so im not sure if that will help. Part of me would like an early scan just to ease my worry but in reality it probably won't!!

You are due on the date both my neice and nephew were born (13 years apart!)

Best of luck to you....

xxxxxxxxx

That's amazing they were both born on the same day! Lucky summer babies! :)

Thank you everyone!

My gp told me that miscarriages aren't usually investigated until you've had 3 :shock: She wrote a note on my midwife referral about the previous mc's so im not sure if that will help. Part of me would like an early scan just to ease my worry but in reality it probably won't!!

I would ask your GP or midwife for a scan im sure they will arrange it for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back