What would you do?

Lady 28

Reaction score
I have started to spot three or four days before af in the past 2 months. Have already spoken to Dr first time it happened and his response was cycles change all time but to me it's odd! My last cycle was also 24 days rather than my usual 26-30
We are going to go private for fertility treatment come December if nothing but in the meantime do you think I should make more of a fuss with my GP. Have already been treated for Endometriosis so bit paranoid have something else going on!

Mmm could be a number of things, you should try and rule out a few things-

1. Have a smear especially if you've not had one very recently.
2. STD swabs, to be on the safe side.
3. have a CD21 blood test, short cycles and spotting can = low progesterone.

How long have you been TTC/how old are you?

I was sent around in circles by the NHS and never got any answers or support for a whole year, I went private and got diagnosed and treated in the space of 3 weeks including having an operation.

I was very lucky to find a caring and understanding though GP who did a lot of diagnostics for me, it was the hospital when I got referred that let me down.

Have you had any tests so far, if not let me know and I'll tell you what to ask for.

xx

Hey, i had a few cycles like that and neither my Doctor or consultant at the Assisted conception unit thought it was anything to be oncerned about, as each ccle is different so try not to worry hun.

How long have you been TTC for? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back