Quiet lol sorry

evie_smith

Reaction score
I'm prob gonna be quiet the next few days if my pains continue but I thought I would make this thread so I can keep up with summat will pop in and out x wish me luck my early labours with the other two were one month with bella and three days with zander lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck hon - u look after u and bubs and we're here when u need us x x x

Good luck! Take good care of yourself and the little one!

your bubs will be just fine and s/he will be here when s/he is ready to come! :love:

Am hoping because I'm having contractions coz of trama they go away and come back in a few weeks time lol but at the min they are being stubborn lol x

Really hope your lo stays put for a bit longer Hun. Really hope the pain eases too xx

Goodluck hun try and not do too much.... Ul b fine and bubbs will start settling...goodluck xxx

Good Luck Evie, Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend x

Four thirty and I can't sleep madness! Lol so tired suppose I could sit rocking for a bit add to the insanity haha! Anyone up? X

Guessing no ones up I'm gonna have to suffer in pain and silence :rotfl: :bump:

Ment to be at home relaxing in allot of pain but nooooo Im running around after the kids like usual wanted ten mins lye in and it's no get up with us - I know I have been missed but I didn't realise it was for personal cleaner/childminder reasons and he is stressing ugh! I'm off out soon might walk up the road together as a family a gentle stroll with the push chairs sounds better than running around trying to stop them chucking things across the room that should have been cleaned up when I wasn't here but haven't been but when they chuck them its all up in the air and who has to deal with it?!?!?!

your rest up Evie, but baby is now big enought to be happy when ever she comes out, so don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back