Quick question

ShomLouise

Reaction score
My second period is due Thursday but i have no signs of it showing yet ( I normally have backache and moodyness by now)
But i have been testing for maybe 3/4 weeks
I get faint lines or negatives but i was wondering if maybe im only getting faint lines because i cant hold my wee long?

I literally wee every 30 minutes i have a super leak bladder, even have to wake up during the night to go to the bathroom
Could that be affecting the darkness of the line?
I cant hold onto my wee for long as it causes me to be in pain and really uncomfortable

What do you mean your second period? If you've been testing all month long it won't matter how long you hold for, it will be negative as you can only really test a max of 6 days before your expected period and even then that's only with the super sensitive early tests. Never heard of anyone getting faint lines for 3/4 weeks, but a line no matter how faint is a positive test. If you genuinely think you're pregnant and cannot hold long enough to get an accurate test go to the doctors for a blood test.

Thanks for replying
When i say second period i mean i have missed last months period and this would be the 2nd period i might miss this month
I got my first faint ' line' 19th July which came but disappeared within a few minutes
I took a test last week which showed a really faint line. i could see it and so i showed my friend who said he could also see it but its oddly the only line that has stayed ( didn't disappear, its still visible to the naked eye)
I had a few drops of pinkish blood around 10/12 days after intercourse and started having cramps around the front of my lower stomach but lately i have been ' gagging' ( no actual puke comes just the motion of puking)

Could the faint lines be an evap line? I agree ask for a blood test if you think you are pregnant. Good luck

I would go doctors and ask for a blood test. Goodluck x

My last 'period' was around 23rd june lasted a day or so but it wasnt bloody or anything just like mucus ( was on the pill and antibiotics)
Then my next period would of been 21st July
Currently awaiting the 18th of August

I also thought it could of been a evap line but I have taken 4 of the same tests which i got the line which has stayed
I didn't get any evap lines with those(also the line appeared straight away) i also tried other brands got faint lines too but really does worry me that the lines never darken ;//

Uploading a few
This is the first test i done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 20
And another
Its so faint via camera but you can see it clearly with the naked eye

I would say its positive and wait to see if period comes x

When did you first start testing?

I agree, get a blood test. The further along you are the lighter the lines will be.

Sorry just seen you took first test on the 19th July. All the best x

Period is due tomorrow and i have no sign of it coming yet but im extremely bloated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back