Do pregnancy test lines just dissapear????

sarahloususan

Reaction score
or am I going mad??

I did a pt today because...

I had a baby 4 months ago, I have been exclusively breastfeeding since..but around when she was 8 weeks my periods came back...shortly after I started the mini pill and still had the period I was due. I haven't been taking it properly to be honest, should have been using contraception 2 weeks in but only did for 1 week. I was also missed a few and took it more than 12hrs late but didn't take extra precautions. Anyways, I haven't yet had the period I was due last week and have had sickness, dizzyness and some other symptoms..

so.. I dip the test and watch the wee wee spread over the stick! The result window immediately brought up the faintest of faint lines..but something was there..but sooooooo faint! Then for 4 minutes or so after the faint line was like a pencil line, thin and faint! Then after that it goes, and looking now there is nothing to be seen. Am I seeing things or do pt sometimes do this? Any experiences?? xx

Your best just re testing. Mine did do that because when they dry up they go fainter but evaps can to! Hope you get the answer you want.

thanks for reply! how long did you wait to test? and can I ask if you knew how far along you were when it did this. it was so faint...but looked like it wanted to show but never. x

I was testing not long after i ovulated lol. It was before my AF was due that my lines kinda dried and it never looked like they were there anymore. Hope i have helped a bit x

yes it has helped thank you. I know it does happen now- and that I was not seeing things. im going to wait a few more days then do a fmu. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back