am i or am i not! 2 faint pos and a neg within 15mins!

Fx for tomorrow then x question is which test do I use I now havei cb visual cb digital and frer!

this exact thing happened to me huni!!!! did a clear blue and a couple of early detection ones and they all had unbelievably feint lines..... so much so i just wouldnt accept they were the real thing. I did a clear blue digital one 2 days after the feints and got a 'pregnant 1-2weeks' result....

i only did it on friday so i know exactly how you are feeling.... but those tests there are most definately positive!!! Big congrats! xxxxx

Thanks still want to see it on the digi ! Will try and hold out til Fri for that and use the other one tomorrow. thanks for all the positive vibes!

ah yeah definately, i didnt believe it until i saw those words. if u look at my thread in 'am i preg' i posted pics of my feint lines....

but looking at yours id say ur defo preg huni!!! congrats again xxx

I see a faint line but it is reassuring to see it in writing :) Good luck for tomorrow, hope you get the result you want. xxx

Bfn this morning :( even on the same one that gave me two faint poss yest. Still no af so wuill test again Fri

Sorry hon, I'm hoping it was a dodgy test and your lines come back on Friday. xx

Still bfn and no af! Cd 50+ now and frustrated! I guess its the implant playing with my hormones! (was removed nearly3 months ago)

hi tosca im in same position. im cd 52 and gettin bfn's xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back