am i or am i not! 2 faint pos and a neg within 15mins!

toscacat

Reaction score
So confused. Did 2hpt and got faint lines on both (clear blue visual) and I know it
Says any result is a poss but thought I might just be convincing myself
That lines were there so went out to get a cb digital says not pregnant.
However then I realise that I didn't hold it in urine long enough
Don't know what to do. Don't want to ask oh incase its neg .and dint need another wee! Guess I will
Have to test am

Test again tomorrow with your first urine of the day as it is more concentrated. The digi ones aren't as sensitive so it is possible that you are pregnant. Good luck xx

Thanks. Hope so should have said I am 14 dpo (i think from cramps)

I agree with princess81 i had 3 positives with pretty strong line, did a digi that evening and it said not pregnant so was just where i didnt hold it long enough and it wasnt as concentrated, do a test in the morning xx

can you post some piccies hun or your faints? Yeah I would leave a little pot on toilet to remind you in morning I always forget and never used First morning pee. Just got faint lines to start with then waited till they got stronger. x

think i have attached a picture!

Attachments

• pt.jpg
    pt.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 95
I see them too hun :) hope you get a stronger line soon to put your mind at ease x

becuase they are so faint does that mean it is just early early days and that it may end in a clin preg (i am 14 dpo)? Sorry to be neg but i work with premature babies so know how difficult staying preg can be!!! is it time to tell oh?

Exactly, only time can tell. I've had 2 chemicals and 2 miscarriages but still hopeful!!

Just relax and enjoy it xx

There's definite lines there! Do another with your first wee and hopefully you should get a strong result! Good luck xxx

thanks guys, it is nice to know that i am not going mad. Fingers crossed they decided to stay around for a while (hopefully 40wk!) will keep you posted
also how common are false positives - is it just that these are more sensitive than the other one (even though both leaflets say 25!)

I had evaps on those tests last month Hun, however I have had a positive the day before I have had a positive diggi once too!

I will never buy those tests again after last month though.

FX for you! :)

Are Evap lines blue? how do u know ? These lines were there within 2-3mins

My thoughts are that i can see lines, but only very thin ones so i don't know...

Shouldn't a proper line be as wide as the control line?

Not used those test myself though so hopefully tomorrow morning will bring a clearer result :)

Last edited:
one of my cheapies was like that, think the first faint line was a dark thin bit then fainter towards the rest of it >.<

I got a false positive on one of those tests so I don't trust them at all. Try a first response much better.

Thanks. Nice to see other faint lines that have continued!

Ur tests look the same as mine the first morning I tested positive and took a cb digi an hour later n said not pregnant, tested again nxt morning with Frer and clear BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back