Quick Question

Hopefully in the next 12 hours they will start to get more regular - have you got everything ready for the hozzy? Who's your buddy? x

Shauna you defo seem to worry less than you did in tri 1 :D
BTW I hardly noticed the epidural going in I was just soooo desperate to get it haha.
X

Yeah hopefully, i have vicxzy's number. When i am in labour will txt her when i can, i'll try my best but i think i'll end up freaking out so maybe have to ask OH to. x x x

Shauna you defo seem to worry less than you did in tri 1 :D
BTW I hardly noticed the epidural going in I was just soooo desperate to get it haha.
X

Haha you think?
Thats good! I think its deffo gonna be one for me! I will be more relaxed. xxx

I thought i would have an epidural but i didnt! I think it depends how long your labour is - Pinky had such a long labour to deal with but mine was so quick it was over before i knew it! x

I had an epidural but it didn't work and I was getting these awful pains down my right leg throughout my entire labour.
The epidural will probably work for you Shauna, but be prepared to think of other pain relief options just in case.
Once the epidural is in, if it doesn't work they can adjust it and take it out and put it back in if needs be. They were about to do that for me when I got the urge to push and the MW checked me and I was 9cms so too late for them to do anything to help me.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back