Think i have lost my plug and had my bloody show! (TMI)

Moofa

Reaction score
Woke up this morning with some bloody discharge, and assumed it was from my sweep.

Went to the loo an hour later and there was loads of knicker snot and some more blood on the pad, and watery blood and a blood clot when I wiped :cheer: :cheer:

Last night I was having contractions 10 mins apart but they have stopped.

How long does it take from the mucus plug and bloody show until full labour starts?

Mxxxx

Go for a jog hun that should do the trick :lol:
Ok maybe just a walk to get things moving but i wouldnt imagine it was long, even after 6 babies i dont really know as didnt have a show with any of them :roll:
Good luck :hug:

I had a show (same as yours) on the Sunday morning, by the Monday morning Daniel had arrived. I was getting contractions throughout.
Good luck and keep us updated :hug:

Sounds promising hun, good luck and keep us posted :D

Xxx

Oooh sounds promising :pray: :pray: Come on contractions come baaaaack!! 8)

My cousin had a show at around 2pm and her contractions started about 6 hours later. baby was born at 2 minutes past midnight that night but it was her 3rd baby so they thought it would be quicker

I had a sweep last Tuesday and had a show on Thursday but still nothing doing. Hope the contractions come back for you soon :pray:

i had my show form wednesday morning and it continued off anf on throughout the day. went itno labour at 2 am thursday morning (well that was when the firs contraction woke me up). I did go for a bit of a walk as well wnesday afternoon (to buy chocolate

My book says max from show to contractions is 24 to 48 hours.

Sandi

Oooh Baby Moofa may be arriving soon then! :pray:

Hope those contractions start up again hun I really do!! :cheer: x

With my first, I had my show on the Thursday night, I lost my waters on Friday night, I went into full labour on the Saturday and my son was born just after lunch on the Sunday. That's just my experience.

I notice you posted this, this morning. I'm dying to know if you've had any progress since...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back