question

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
Has anyone found that there periods are "different" since their M/C. Previously mine were medium to light, lasted 3 days and were relatively painless.....

I am now having what i think is my third AF, all have been painful and heavy, and today, after work I changed my tampon and that was soaked and my pants were covered in blood within an hour....... The same thing happened this morning but wasn't as fast.....

I'm just wondering whether this is my cycles getting back to normal, or if I am now just destined to have heavy periods????

Hi tick tock... not really sure why, but I was told to avoid tampons for the first 3 months... maybe they aren't doing you any favours? I really don't know doll.... but worth a try anyway eh?

Try contacting your local family planning center too for advice... I hope this is just a temporary thing for you, take care, lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Hiya
i have not been on this forum a while after moving house ad yes my periods have changed ...totally, they are now regular, heavy and painful, they feel healthier somehow, it is as if my body has had a big clear out...I think m/c can help your fertility and regulates things...this is what I am telling myself anyhow.
hope things settle a bit
Gemx

Hiya honey,

Hope you're doing ok :hug:
Yes, my periods are also really heavy and extremely painful. I wear two pads throughout the entire period!! My bed looks like some one has been murdered in there when I wake up :oops: I try all sorts to stop it, but the blood just doesn't stop!!! I have always had PMT, but it does seem much more noticeable now...my boobs are really, really sore and I am uber cranky.
Gah, to be a woman!!
M
xxx

I was wondering wether mine would be affected..obviously then :cry:

Cue a.f turning up shortly... how long did she take to show up after the bleeding of the m.c stopped ladies?? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back