AF here...

and i have actual proper period going on...never been so happy to see red blood...ha ha...sad i know. i was so worried about how light my periods were before pregnancy...the one in december lasted half a day and was just brown when i wiped....its still not heavy, but the heaviest it's been since coming off the pill and there is actual red blood :) xx

ovulation ......normally get smiley faces on cd10 & cd11 and ovulate on cd12........but thats when af only lasted 1 or 2 days.

Last af it lasted about 4 days...more normal and now i'm cd11 and no smiley face yet.....i wonder if my normal length period is going to mean i will ovulate a couple of days later...more like cd14....

xx

CD 14 would be good, i.e. sort of normal time scale. FX you get a smiley or line on your OPK soon.

It seems quite normal for OV to happen late or not at all soon after a mc, not ideal i know, but nothing to be worried about :)

I don't get my surge until cd 15/16ish on a 28 day cycle.

starting to feel some twinging on left ovary now...and its its turn...lol...was the right one last month, funny eh!!

so things must be starting to happen

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back