Progesterone on Clomid x

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Well got my progesterone result 36.5 my first month on clomid x

I'm pleased and gutted :( I truly hate LTTTC x
Pleased my body has worked better as last month progesterone was only 23 x

But Was hoping for over 40 with the hope it would be abit higher showing a possible pregnancy x

At least bit of disappointment now won't make AF so hard to take then xx

i dont really know much about progesterone , is there no chane with that result that you could be preg?? x

That's a good result and shows u have definately no doubt ovulated. Don't be disheartened. I remember chaz once getting a reading of over 100 and the nurse saying she could be preg but she wasn't. I don't think prog is a good indicator of v early pregnancy.

That's interesting over 100 and not x maybe there is a slim hope for me afterall and I certainly :bd: enough xx

My last 21 bloods came back at 110.3 and I wasnt pregnant, so dont rule yourself out yet xxx

Thanx Vicky xxx

It's hard isn't itxx keep going up and down with emotions today x

that is a good result though so well done, I have everything crossed for a bfp for you hun :pray: it's so hard going through this every month! we'll get thru it together xxx

my last prog test came back as 1 - so you all beat me!!!! xxx

implantation should be around 7dpo so I wouldn't have thought it would be likely to have much impact on day21 results...

ahaha thank god! i knew it couldnt be that on clomid!

ps, i seem to be following you around the threads playing posting ping pong!

Last edited:
Eek that's fab news you've definitely ovulated! Really hope this is it for you xxx

Don't know much atall about progesterone, only that it makes me into a psyhco once a month!
However if that number means youve ovulated with the clomid, then yayyyy
And I have everything routing for a big bfp, if not this month , really soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back