Professional photo shoot?

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I was just looking in the mirror at my bump and got abit emotional relising this pregnancies nearly over and how much i'm gonna miss my bump and thought how nice it would be to have some professional pic's done.
I've txt Tim asking him about it but he's not replying but do you think 35 weeks is abit late to have one done??
There's a place that does bump pic's just outside of where i live and their prices look quite good!

As a photographer, I always tell my clients that later is better...often if women have them done at 28/30 weeks, they get a bit further on and regret having them done too soon. The later you leave it, the bigger the risk of going into labour early and not being able to have them done, but if I was you I would give the place a call and see if they can fit you in, maternity photos are SO beautiful!!

My husband loves photography and has just bought some lights, etc to have our own studio. He's done me some lovely pictures, a few risqué ones as well :) it'll be weird to look back and think wow was I really that HUGE!!

It was Sunday when we did mine, 34 weeks. So no it's not too late.

Good luck
Emma x

I'm gonna email them now and see what avalibilty they have!!

i think the later the better! :D DO IT! naked black and white!

i studied photography 3 years in collage and one of the girls photographed our pregnant teachers naked in the forest and it was a gorgeous piture!

(yeah very brave teacher as everyone of us saw her naked)

I think its a lovey idea.....I wont have them done prefessionally but i will def be taking some bump pics for the babys scrap book and for our own memories....go for it xxx

i got some done when i was 38 weeks exactly, really pleased i left it that late cos the bump was huge and looked really good under the lighting

i would definitely look into it if i were you

I had a few pics taken at mothercare with oh... Pixiphoto quite nice actually and price is reasonable xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back