Photo shoot!!

AndreaJayne

Reaction score
Hey girls just got back from a full morning having a photo shoot of me and bump, I am now cream crackered and feel like having a cat nap!
Can't wait to see the pics, I will try and upload some although whenever I have tried to add pic of bump it doesn't work!

Anyone else had a pregnancy shoot done? xxx

Nope I am the most un-photogenic person on the planet lol. Can't wait to see pics though, bet they look fab :D xxxxxxxxx

Me too they are just editing them at the moment, may need an idiots guide to uploading photos though ha xxx

I upload them to tinypics.com. You choose the photo and upload then put the message board/forum url in the Insert image button at the top of your reply board on here. Delete the http and paste the code but you have to delete the double

I've got one booked for the end of April, can't wait! Hoping by that time bump will be big enough to get a nice shoot, but I won't be as big as whale, which I'm fully expecting over the next few months!! Will be looking forward to seeing your pics xx

im in too minds about having one done.
ive got a friend who is a photographer but ive been taking photos every few weeks my self.
might just get hubby to take a few nice ones.

Yea I think they are nice too look back at even if you get OH to take some, you may be able to download free editing software to edit them. I really like the black and white ones xxx

Iv got mine tomorrow! Little bit nervous about it, but excited :) having a pamper day today to prepare! X

I had one about 5 weeks ago!! I hated it and really thought I would hate the photos too but they came out beautiful! I am so chuffed with them! I will have to upload them to here when I get a chance :) xx

Aww you will have a great time Becky, I was going to get a few with my OH but he was busy with work which was a shame :-( I am sure we can get some family ones when baby is born.

Wannabmummy would be lovely to see some of your pics! xxx

I had mine done at 36 weeks. it was a great day having make-up and hair done.

pics came back a few days ago, there's me with belly bean .if anyone is thinking of doing one, DO IT!!... it's so special x

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 35
Ooooh I really want to have one of these!! Obviously when I start to develop a proper bump (not just look like I've eaten too much dinner!!). Are they worth it? :D. Lovely pic btw Nikkie!!

ive never thought of having one of these done bet it wad fab xxx

Lovely pic Nikki, bump looks so cute! I think that they are a great memory to have, and I think I would regret it if I hadn't have had it done xx

I have a friend who is a photographer and she is coming to take pics of me and hubby and bump tomorrow. I didn't want to leave it until any later as I feel huuuuge as it is, and am already starting to feel like a whale in photos do I hope I'll be happy with them! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back