• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~AND THE WINNER IS.........**~~~~

Urchin - the pics of your little two are amazing... I think a bright career in modelling lies ahead for Mason!

Damn too far for me - 116 miles.
No way I'm venturing to Birmingham again. The stress trying to find that motorway after the Brummie meet was unbelievable!

Ah well not to worry.

Xena said:
No way I'm venturing to Birmingham again. The stress trying to find that motorway after the Brummie meet was unbelievable!

Ah well not to worry.

Awww Xena you could always borrow Sat Nav off someone :D

Come on Ladies!! Anyone else going to enter? We've had lots already but there's always room for more entries!

urchin said:
Xena said:

Ah well not to worry.

Awww Xena you could always borrow Sat Nav off someone :D

Come on Ladies!! Anyone else going to enter? We've had lots already but there's always room for more entries!

lol nah it'd probably get nicked. cant remember who it was, lauz or somebody, borrowed a sat nav to come up to leeds for the leeds meet, and her car got broken into and the sat nav was nicked :( that was not good :( knowing my luck it'd happen to me too.
come to that i dont even know anybody with sat nav lol.

i'll give it a miss, but thanks anyway :)

damn... :cry: 79 miles for me...too far!
chocolate cake, anyone???

Mel xx

The deadline is fast approaching for entries!

Anyone else going to give it a go?

had a dream about this 2 nights ago LOL, just remembered it.

a few of us (cant recall any faces) were stood down Hillsborough (where i live) and Urchin came and was talking about something then said she was going to announce who had won, and i was getting so excited then she said the persons name who had won, and no-one had ever heard of her, i think she had been a member of the forum for about a day or something daft like that :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl:

5 DAYS LEFT PEOPLE!

I can't wait to see who the winner's gonna be! :D:D:D

ive just added that route planner onto the meet thread :doh:

hang on a sec! do we just have to pm you our details? don't we have to enter a photo then?

I'm really excited about this!

Not long to go now

I hope I win!

KIDDING! :rotfl:

Had a go...we live a good old way away but its around a 2 hour drive, and worth it for some stunning piccies. Not that I am holding out any hope-never won anything...I cant even win an arguement me!! :roll: :rotfl:

did yo get my entry urchin!!!! did i answer correcly?????? if i didn't please correct it :lol:

i want to win!!!!!

when will it be anounced? :cheer:

yes i got it budge, it will be announced on Sunday evening, we are just devising a fair method so you guys don't accuse us of fixing it!

And if any entrants need to know my paypal account is.....

:lol:

what you going to do then - draw the name out a hat or something ?

grinning-smiley-030.gif

Pick me! Pick me!

o i can't wait!!! can it be drawn at 8pm urchin! that way it will coincide with my attempt at breaking the most ever users online!!!!

please!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back