Problems have already started :(

Am I just going to be wasting their time though? It could all well be nothing but I feel more scared to find out now than I did before I went at lunchtime :(

sami hun :hug: my mates sister had same problem a few weeks ago they should repeat your bloods in 2 days to check to see how much the hormones have risen since today
hers were very low but then rose lovely they didnt scan her till she was over 5 weeks shes now 11 wks and doing well
i hope all goes well for you babe xxxxxxxxxx

you will not be wasting their time at all

would u not feel better knowing what is going on hun?

thinking of ya :hug: xx :hug:

Sorry I forgot to say that I have repeat bloods on Sunday aswell as a scan booked on Tusday I make it that far. He saud if I had come yesterday they would of tried to scan today, but as it's after 5pm and now a weekend, they can't do anything and there are no appointments till Tuesday.

Oh Sami

Big hugs :hug:
So sorry that you have this worry, I really hope it goes well for you and the you bloods come back better on sunday.

Thanking of you

xSuzx

Mark doesn't wanna go now so we aren't going. Thinks we will just be waiting about for nothing and they probably won't scan me anyway?? I'm gonna go bed now so I'll let you know if anything happens. xx

I'm so sorry you are going through this sami my thoughts are with you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Sami
Am thinking of you,am praying it isnt ectopic and they are wrong,hopefully your number will shoot up in the next day,did they say what the number was?

take care hun,chin up

b.x

I can't remember now what it was, been looking at the website which shows the levels but I've forgotten, all I keep thinking it it must be one of the low numbers. I am hanging onto the fact that I ovulated a little late and hoping that he was just working it out from LMP and not ovulation date. And the scan, well, I'll just have to wait till Tuesday unless the pain gets worse, then I'll be back in there and probably staying in. I just want my bed tonight with my boys if I'm going back in there tomorrow/next day :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: here if you need me sami hun thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

I've looked at the levels again and I think I'm okie actually. He's taken it from LMP which would make it low but from what I think is O day it would be okie. Will see how this pain goes, if it hasn't subsided I'll go back in.

Thanks for all your messages, it's keeping me going. I dunno where I'd be without you girls :hug:

they say if you have a shoulder pain then more likely to be ectopic,is the pain getting consistently worse? like a knife jabbing in one side?

I am crossing my figers so tights here,i reckon if going from when you O then you should be okay and isnt ectopic one where it shows higher than normal for HCG not low numbers?> i am sure of that in fact just going to look where i read that Be back soon
B

this is what i got think i was right

Abnormal Numbers
An HCG level that increases but is less than double the previous one is considered abnormal and suspicious of an ectopic pregnancy. Pregnancies that are both low in level and slow to rise are almost certain to fail. Singleton and
vanishing twin pregnancies have a wide range of acceptable HCG levels on a given day.

Greater-than-normal levels may indicate choriocarcinoma of the uterus, ectopic pregnancy, hydatidiform mole of the uterus, normal pregnancy, or ovarian cancer. Once you have had an ectopic prgnancy, you have an increased risk for another, so your HCG numbers may be monitored more carefully.

Lower-than-normal levels may indicate dead fetus, incomplete miscarriage, or threatened spontaneous abortion. Pregnancies destined to miscarry or to be ectopic (tubal) pregnancies tend to show lower levels (eventually), but often have normal levels initially. Some normal pregnancies will have quite low levels of HCG ò and deliver perfect babies.

Thanks for that Bexxie :hug: Shall just see what Sundays levels show now I think before I go panicking myself anymore, they can' tell anything from one can they?

So they should definately double? What if they don't quite double? Is it always destined to fail

I had stabbing pain on my right side but it's on and off, I have strong cramps all the way accross constantly. When he examined me the pain is only/maily on the right hand side aswell.

It could be nothing though couldn't it? :pray:

defiantely i had pains like you are having,i thought i was losing babe at work earlier still dont feel right but what will be will be and i am refusing to worry.

i am sending good strong vibes your way

b.x

I really really hope everything goes ok on sunday hun and that's it's nothing. I wish you all the luck in the world and just to let you know that I and I'm sure the rest of the girls on here are thinking of you. xxx :hug: :hug:

Hun dont go worrying urself.. it still may be nothing..
Just have to wait it out unfortunately. :(
3 days can seem like a life time when ur waiting for somethng like this!
I hope everything is fine hun, i really do! :pray:
It still could just be a cyst. It could be anything hun, the best thing is your not bleeding! Bubs is still hanging on in there and if u stress it will mae it worse for u.. just try and chill out in bed and let Mark handle Damien! Take advantage of the weekend he's not working! Refuse to get out of bed! :shakehead:
U'll be okay honey..what will be will be, and u wont find out til sunday/tuesday, stop worrying and looking up things on the net, thats the way to drive urself to insanity!! The net is an evil place for worriers!! :evil:
It will always tell u the worst things! Not that its okay to have some pain for a while...
I dont know if ive worded any of that well! lol!
U know what i mean tho hun xxx :hug:
Just hang in there babe! :hug:

Hi guys I'm still in alot of pain and stabbing on right hand side so we're taking Damien to my in-laws and going back into hospital :( I'll text Jo and get her to update you if I'm not back today. Thanks for your messages :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back