Problems have already started :(

Been havign cramps since Saturday and a niggly pain in my right side, but put down to normal pregnancy symptoms, etc. Except last night I was spotting/bleeding lightly and I've been pretty crampy all night and all morning :( Got GP appointment at 10:40 , not that the receptionist wanted to give me one "is it really that urgent? can't you wait till tomorrow? it's not just a sore throat is it?" :evil: Told her I wasn't that stupid to think I needed to see someone the same day just for a sore throat. Then I felt bad for being arsey with her :oops:
But please send me good vibes... I bled with Damien so I know it can be nothing but I'm still pooing my pants :(

Aww hun, try and not worry yourself, i know it's easier said than done.

Good luck at doctors, got my fingers crossed for you and LO :hug: xxxx

Good vibes coming your way :lol:

Good Luck Babes :lol:

Crossing my fingers for you :pray:

Good luck with your appointment Sami, I'm sure everything will be just fine :hug:

Will cross my fingers for you babe. Really hope everythings alright, I know how much you want this baby. Throwing you some lucky vibes hun :hug: xxx

Aww Sami, I hope everything is going okay at the doc's - I know I'm still relatively new to all this, but I hope its just another 'symptom' rather than a concern.

Sending lots of baby glue and good vibes for you *catch*

aww hun

really hope everything goes well for u, let us know asasp :hug:

fingers crossed for ya hunny :hug: xx :hug: xx :hug:

omg hun i hadnt noticed your ticker!

really hope all is ok hun - keeping everything crossed for you (including my legs as i am not ready for baby No2 yet!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls. :hug:

Doctor was really nice (was expecting him to be horrible as he sometimes can be blunt!) and phoned the EPU to try and fit me in but couldn't as they can't see anything till 6 weeks :( He even tried to lie and say I was near 6 weeks, but they asked him for LMP and of course they worked it out that I wasn't even 5 weeks yet :(

He said if I get anymore pain or bleeding I should go to casualty and they may scan me sooner on the off chance that they can see something. He doesn't think it's eptopic as I'm not in severe pain, but he said we really can't say what's happening to the baby till you get a scan, which I kind of knew already. But he reasurred me to go back at anytime if I needed to which is nice of him.

Feel reasurred that I have support of the GP behind me on this one, I felt fobbed off with Damien half the time. If it gets worse I'll ship myself off to A&E (probably a different hospital to the one GP phoned as I'm booked into that one) and see what they say, but shall pray the niggles and cramps stop.

My stupid body, think I'm allergic to pregnancy :(

awww hun :hug:

fingers crossed it is just pregnancy cramps i got the same with both pregnancy, at least ur feeling reasurred from doctor :hug:

u put ur feet up and relax

thinking of u :hug: xx :hug: xx :hug:

well i guess if you had gone for a scan too early and they couldnt find heartbeat as babes is just too tiny you would have panicked for no reason.

good to your doc supporting you though

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad your feeling a little more reassured from Doc, at least he was understanding and not just fobbing you off again hun. Fingers crossed it;s just one of those things and everythings fine xxx

I hope everything's okay, I'm pretty inexperienced with the whole pregnancy thing but I know it can be completely different for everyone. Hopefully you'll get an early scan in a couple of weeks and it shows everything's fine.

It's great you've got a supportive doctor. Thinking of you and your family. :hug:

Hi Sami,I hope u r ok. Sending lots of :hug: ur way.x

Awwwwwwwwwwww Sami, I am so sorry hun, but try not to worry babe......your GP sounds good now!! Any worries just go straight to A&E as I did it just takes a weight off your mind! Thinking of you hun and throwing bucket loads of BABY GLUE!!!!!!!!!!! And POSITIVE VIBES!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back