Problems have already started :(

Thinking of you today Sami, hope camera shy bubs shows something of itself today, if not don't be disheartened, as many of the other girls have said, it will be difficult to find anything before 6 weeks, this may not be much comfort as you want to see something now, but the show aint over yet hunny.

sami just saw this post hope everything is ok hun, i had a scan with Abi at 5 1/2 weeks and you could see the pole and there was a heartbeat (the pole was pulsating, then i ahd another one at 7 weeks and it was still tiny but you could definately see something - let us know how you get on x

There was a tiny dot on the sac which looks to be a yolk, no sign of baby yet but baby apppears a few days after the yolk. So still a scan next Friday and hopefully see a HB then! Feeling much more positive x

That's really good news hun! Glad you're feeling better xxx

thats great news hun, glad u are feeling abit more relaxed :hug:

hope everything goes well next friday hun, i will be thinking of ya xxxxxx

Thats fabulous news, what a difference a day makes?! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit more positive hun x :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

That's really good news Sami! Hopefully now you can relax a little, and at least you only have to wait just over a week, and not two weeks as you originally thought! :D

good news sami! hope you feel a bit better now! :hug:

(im not even supposed to be in this forum, hope you all dont mind! :oops: )

Thats good news Sami and your mind must be at rest now. My sister had an early scan yesterday and the baby was measuring too small but her OH said they are having a weener! :)
Good luck with your other scan hun.x

im glad todays scan was better. its still early days to see things properly isnt it. hopefully it will be more clear at your next one :hug:

That's fantastic, you'll see so much more at your next scan. I do hope you can relax a bit now :hug:

Excellent news Sami :cheer:

Have been thinking about you lots today :hug:

See you soon :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111