Sore throat

Olive

Reaction score
I'm having a mini middle of night melt down :( Fecking snotty nose ******* that sits behind me at work, I swear this is his fault :wall2:

I threw up earlier, which weird set my sinuses off, so was bunged up. And now I've got a sore throat :(

Have been trying to sleep but need to blow nose a lot, which I can tell is annoying OH, but then he's snoring away too. Then lo decided to move and do that sit on a nerve thing.

So I was half awake, half not stressing about my throat and dreaming of ready brek :oooo: so I just made some. Am now going to email a friend and clean. WTF. This is the first time I've actually got up in night and eaten lol.

My throat though :( Pleeeeeeeeeeease go away. I don't want a sore throat and especially for xmas :brat:

No need to reply anyone. Just a moan.

xxx

Plus I am a dribbling nightmare may I add. As soon as I start to drift I feel myself drooling and pillow is wet - attractive!

Oh dear Hun, hope you feel better soon. I've vacated to the lounge due to hubby's snoring. :-( also, with you on the dribbling. Seriously, don't understand the amount of drool that comes out of me! It's gross. Lol.xx

Lol thanks hun. Dribble tastic!!!

Hope you enjoyed your mince pie. I'd sleep down here but couch is small! See how we go.

Off to do the washing up and then try sleep again :nap:

Hope you manage to get a decent nights kip :hug:

xx

Still feel bit shit. Any tips for dry throat? So miffed. X

Still feel bit shit. Any tips for dry throat? So miffed. X

Awwwwww Hun :hug: I think honey and lemon are your friend here. Hope you feel better soon.

FYI, I have to turn my pillow over several times a night to avoid my own drool patches ewwwwww.

Thanks hun. Had spoonful of honey lol. Am desperate to feel better! Just got hairdressers now.

I'm a pillow turner too. Last night I even put a tissue under my cheek!!

X

I've actually got used to waking up and the first thing I do is wipe my chin.

Also get some paracetamol down you it'll take the sting out of it for you.

Oh dear. Try not to blow your nose sniff it and spit it out blowing it makes it all last twice of long and makes your face feel like shite.

haha I'm not the only one grossing out over my own "drool patches" eeeewwww lol
I woken to a nasty sore throat as if someone's had a good sanding of it I'm not impressed waking up sounding like a toad :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back