Problems have already started :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lots of positivity & baby glue your way Sami.
I had a scan last year at about 5 weeks and they could see the sac & the feotal (sp) pole... i got mine by going in to A&E... they monitered me overnight (i went in late at night) and got me in for an in-patients ultrasound in the morning.... They can see a little bit but not much and is an internal scan they generally do!

xox

Oh Sami, I'm thinking about you.
TRY not to worry (obviously easier said than done).
L xxx

Aww Sami, relieved to hear you've got a lovely supportive GP - makes all the difference when you feel you can go to them with your concerns.

Hoping you feel better soon, and baby doesn't trouble you anymore - i'll keep sending the baby glue for you x

Try to pur your feet up (if thats possible) and relax for the afternoon.

Yeh good luck shugs, fingers crossed for you and lots of good luck vibes coming your way

:hug:

Sami, been thinking about you lots. I bet you just feel on tenterhooks now, waiting for the time to pass so you can get a scan. Its horrible being in limbo when you just want everything to be ok.

Definately go to A&E if you get more pains! Are you still bleeding now?

Sending you a whole lorry load of baby glue, a nice, strong fresh batch at that :)

Aww hun i hope alls okay..are u bleeding constantly or just spotting a bit? Colour etc..? (tmi but can help?)
I really praying for u honey i hope u get ur scan soon!!
Lie if u have to babes, if it will help u out, put ur mind at ease, Hayley said they could see at 5 weeks, maybe wait til 5 and go A&E??
Worth a bash!!
Lots of love hugs kisses & baby glue!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hug: :pray: :hug: :pray:

Hope it all calms down Sami and it's just a teeny blip and the bub settling in.

Am sure they'll see something at 5 weeks, what Jaycee suggested is a good idea :)

Sami I dont know what to say. Wish I was there to give you a hug chick, sounds like your in need of one. Will send you one instead :hug: :D Praying for you and your little one. Keep pecker up love xx

Hello Sami,
Hope you're feeling ok - thinking about you xx

Thanks girls, DF suggested going in on Saturday to A&E if I'm still in pain to see what they say, but we'll have my sister stayng the weekend so that's not practical at all! (she is 14). Been at BubbleOne's all afternoon chilling out with the kids and drinking tea but now the pains are a bit sharp. :( Was hurting at BubbleOne's but I don't like to say :oops: Bleeding was light this morning and has pretty much gone this afternoon. I don't think pain is enough to warrent going into A&E tonight, especially if they will just turn me away for a scan? I dunno what to do :(

I;d just chance it and go upto A & E, you might get a scan you never know until you try! :hug:

Sure everything is ok Sami!

Hope you'll feel better soon... good luck at doc's :hug:

Awww hun how are you feeling this morning? I really hope baby is just snuggling in! Loads of babyglue for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Still got cramps and they are really starting to hurt. Worse than period pain. Went to bed so early yesterday with a hot water bottle and eventually fell asleep. I'm just tired and fed up now, I want my tummy to stop hurting :(
Edit: Good news is there is no more blood.

No blood is a good sign hun! Just try to rest up as much as poss and if it gets too bad then go to a&e. Hope the pains stop soon :hug:

yea its a good sign there no blood, and like i said to u hun try not to worry i had really really bad cramps when pregnant with sophie, if u do go to hospital i will be thinking of ya hun

take care :hug: x :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun. Don't think they can do alot for me at the hospital at the moment really (as DF keeps telling me) so I'm just sitting it out. Plus I don't think Damien would appreciate coming with us!

aww sami,only just seen this darling,take it easy and get you feet up for a bit,if you feel you should then get yourself into a&e and put your mind at rest.

lots of hugs coming your way darling :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sami hun only just seen this post hope your ok hun take things easy now next few days its good that the bleeding has stopped hopefully it wont come back xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back