Dreams have started already

chezzabell

Reaction score
:rotfl: for those of you that have been pregnant before you will know that your hormones make you have some wicked and wonderful dreams :rotfl: mostly right at the end aswell :rotfl:

but oh my god, I was having some wierd dreams last night :rotfl:

i had a dream the other week that we took alice to the farm, but one of the goats was giving birth and i had to help it. i think the fact that earlier that day we had seen OH's mums Ginnie pig mins after it had given birth to 5 babies (we just missed the last one, but got to see her eat her placenta :puke: :puke: )

I have been having some....erm.....rude ones just lately! :oops: :oops: :lol:

Better than the nightmares I was having a few weeks back!

I had a dream grass was growing out of my ankles last night! I had the same dream a few weeks ago too weird!!!

I suspect chezabells might have been saucy dreams too :think:
How come I just have alien dreams, I never have rude dreams!! :wall:

i dreamt i went for my scan (although id had it already!) and was told i was having triplets! as she scanned lower in my tummy she then told me that there was another one but i had concieved this one a month later then the others!! :think:
we were having 2 boys and 2 girls,i told my OH and he asked if we could just have two of them! :evil:
i can remember being worried and frustrated wondering what he expected me to do with the others! :talkhand:
when i woke up in the morning my first thought before i realised it was a dream was that i would have to take my pram back as i would need 2 doubles!! :rotfl:
i must admit it was a relief to find it was a dream! :) (how would i cope with 4 in one go!!?) :rotfl:

I keep on having rude dreams too! I've woken up a couple of times with an orgasm :oops:
I get like a cramp inside afterwards too. Weird.

Ironic thing is, when i'm awake the last thing i want is sex!!!! It's annoying the hell out of my husband when i tell him my night time escapades!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back