probably TMI but if you could help.....

CathC

Reaction score
Help if you can .... I hope... I feel as if my bits are so swollen and it is sore when I go for a pee! Right up! Like I have too much sex! I am 40+5 and just wondering if anyone else has experienced this!

Yes!!! All puffy and odd?? I asked a friend and apparently ifs the increased blood flow to the area that causes it.

Yeah I'm having that now, feels like too much sex or I've been punched down there lol. Nasty!! Xx

Yeah i get this, especially if i hve been walking a lot. Its just increased blood flow to the area, pretty uncomfortable though!

Yep I get this too hun, I described it to my boyfriend as being like "being kicked in the hoo ha constantly while I slept" ha ha, I just got an odd look back haha xxx

It's very normal (and annoying lol) and its because of the increased blood flow there...

That happens to me a few days before I go into labour, fx that it's the same for you.

I had this a couple of weeks ago - it did feel like I'd been kicked in the foof! It really ached for a couple of days and I couldn't think of what I'd done other than weeing loads (thought maybe excess wiping had done it?) Sound like it's normal but it's blimmin uncomfortable :( x

Mine has been puffy for a little while now. I'm worried that because it's a little 'narrow' now it's going to make the examinations and delivery rather uncomfortable :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back