swollen doo dah?

soozy

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing swelling down below? Its not sore or anything but i have noticed it for a couple of weeks now. It doesnt look swollen from the outside but is swollen on the inside. I asked my midwife what it was and she said probably just veins swelling due to increase in blood flow but "didnt want to take away my dignity by looking" ????? It wouldnt have bothered me for her to check as obviously ive got worse to come but im just wondering now if this is the case or if it could be something else. Also worried it could cause complications during birth if it is badly swollen?
Any advice or anything similar happening to anyone?
Thanks in advance ladies.

Cant help with whats causing it or how to sort it.. But mines been swollen ever since i got preggo, and my lord after doing the deed its even worse, so it being blood vessels would sound about right! ive noticed that my perinium is reaaaly sensitive to pressure aswell, so dreading that for labour! Lol

I got this last night, only thing i had done differently was that i had walked more went out for a belated birthday meal and felt strange as if something was going to happen but nothing its just my foo foo which feels tight and swollen at the front

I got this last night, only thing i had done differently was that i had walked more went out for a belated birthday meal and felt strange as if something was going to happen but nothing its just my foo foo which feels tight and swollen at the front

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back