Probably just a coinsidence

charlene09

Reaction score
well about 5 minutes ago i was in the bathroom happily shaving my legs when I just threw up all down my leg do you no like that really burny sick .. I thought maybe it may just be acid reflux but i aint sure.

can you be sick during ovulation? it really hurt and ive had to leave half of one of my legs hairy haha

Are you usually sick when you ovulate? I haven't heard of it before...hope you haven't got that awful bug that's going around x

I've not heard of being sick with ovulation either but i guess its possible. Could be that bug going round though. I was in pain when i had that not a pleasant thing. Hope you feel better soon.

Hope u feel better soon, only thing I have had with ovulation is big fat stomach cramps yak!

Yesterday I got this sudden wave of nausea come over me and at the moment it looks like I ovulated somewhere in the last couple of days (at least that's what FF tells me ;)) so I was wondering if that was anything to do with ovulation.

It's not something I normally think about and it was right between breakfast and lunch so I wasn't feeling hungry or low on sugar or anything. There was just a moment when I thought "oh wow, I think I'm going to be sick" and then a moment later it passed.

Not sure if it's a sign or anything but good luck. :)

I think i have the awful bug thats going around because i am so achy this morning , tired aswell but i do have the ovulation stomache cramps which is usually all i experience , so im in with the bug i think girls :( haha x

Are you sure they are ovulation pains hun? I thought you said you ovulated yday? Maybe you have a stomach bug

I meant Im in my Fertile days :) .. I confuse myself haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back