Nausea a sign of ovulation?

Durhamchance

Reaction score
Can nausea be a sign of ovulation? I've just done a quick search and it would appear so? I feel so sick today! My cheeks feel hot and I have stomach pain/cramps.

Either it's ovulation time or I have a bug!!

It certainly is - join the club! I feel like 'blur' have had headache, nausea and very crampy! My ov test was almost as dark as control line - in past experience these are the symptoms I get at ovulation!

I must say I really don't feel like DTD - more like crawling into bed and curling up to sleep! lol

That's exactly how I feel! After lunch I started to get a really sharp pain in my left kidney area, then it went as quickly as it came!

I'm glad we DTD last night as I don't think I have the energy tonight :roll:

well it turned out I was the one with the bug! urrg.....really thought I was Oing soon as I can get these kind of symptoms around that time, but as the day went on I got so much worse, couldn't eat and had diarroea (sorry tmi) I had horrible tummy pains and went to be at 5.45pm! I had lines on my opk that were half as dark as control line and EWCM too - so am now disappointed and my opk this morning was blank negative :(

good luck to you though - sounds promising ;)

Oh no! It's awful when you feel pants isn't it?

Managed to Dtd again last night, getting tired now though and looking forward to the TWW!! We've BD'd more times in the last week than we usually do in a couple of months!!

Fingers crossed this is a good month for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back