Fed up!!! Acid Reflux & bad sleep :(

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Sooo fed up at the moment. I dread the night time :(

1) I can't sleep
2) my pelvis hurts
3) baby chip has so much room I can't breathe easily
4) acid reflux
5) 4 trips to the bathroom each night for a wee.

I am really, really getting sick and tired of all these things especially having acid reflux, morning, noon and night. It happens when I have an empty stomach, full stomach and the favourite is during the night. My throat burns and when I try and burp I get a bIt of bile come up. Yuk, yuk, yuk!!

Also chip is very wriggly tonight but I never mind that ;). She can kick away all she likes xx

Last edited:
I agree with all 5 points! I only get reflux at night so I really struggle to sleep. When I do I have now started snoring so I wake DH up who wakes me up. Queue kicking Pip, more reflux, struggling to move and a trip to the loo. The pelvic pain is horrific, hurts to turn or move an inch.

Just can't wait to be comfortable again!

Me too it's pretty grim at the moment I've well and truly lost the 'pregnancy glow' I had for a precious few weeks going to the loo 6 times in the night is seriously peeing me off (excuse the pun) and last night baby was firmly wedged under my ribs which hurts like hell ! Acid reflux is driving me INSANE ! Think I'm keeping rennie from going out of business.... On the plus side not long to go girls !.... Although I'm seriously crapping myself about labour !

But not long now ladies - hang in there! I'm sure that before you know it your little one's will make an apparence and you will forget all about it;)

xx

Acid and indigestion is awful. I had the same tomato soup 3 times the other day :x. And everyone keeps saying "wait til baby's here then you'll have sleepless nights" :roll: Yes I will but I won't be bloody pregnant then will I!!!!!!

Thanks for your replies girls. Xx

Everyone tells me get as much sleep as you can before baby gets here. No such luck hey girls.

Regarding the acid reflux I have a bottle of gaviscon by my bed side and regularly gulp that in the night ;).

Does it not make you sick drinking the gaviscon or wanna bring it up? I take it and if I've not puked it up I feel sick all night! I agree all 5 r awful.. You'd think by now some brainy dr would have invented something to help pregnancy be more comfortable!! X

i can empathise with all the above. things now pop and click as i try to turn over and OMG that hurts, foof pain is constant now too. i forgot to take my omeprazole pill yesterday and by 4am i was burping acid into my mouth and feeling crappy. my OH actually went and got the gaviscon for me it was that bad. remembered my pill this morning tho lol

Well I'm not the only one with the dreaded reflux...didn't realise how common it is! Still, I'd rather have that than heart burn.

Gaviscon does help for a little while though. Also acid is really bad when I eat chocolate :(

Other thing I wanted to mention if u don't want to take medicine for the reflux milk does wonders!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back