Mum's the word's UPDATE 6 BABY IS HERE!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
**Update 6***
baby Sonny arrived at 3.43pm weighing a very healthy 6lb 6oz! Lucy had a simple labour, only gas and air and no stitches. Lucy tested positive for Strep B so bubba is on antibiotics but they are all doing well and are very happy and proud parents!

CONGRATS LUCY xxxxx

*** Update 5 ***
Lucy needs labour dust! She will be put on the drip later but she is very fed up as she didn't sleep well and the food is vile! So send labour dust her way please!

*** UPDATE 4 ***
Lucy has had her 1st gel... she is now waiting for the pain!

Hope it isn't too bad for you Lucy xx

***UPDATE 3***

Lucy has had a scan, there are no waters left! So they will induce her later today. baby is measuring just under 7lb so a good weight :)

xx

*** UPDATE 2 ***
Had a text from Lucy last night, her OH had to go home last night, she was going to try and get some sleep but she text me this morning to say she didn't get much. Still no contractions. She is just waiting for them to decide to induce her!

thinking of you Lucy

p.s. She is also missing her little Ricky who is staying with the MIL xxx

*** UPDATE 1 ***
Just had another text from Lucy. She isn't having contractions yet but she has had steroid injections to strengthen baby's lungs. Baby is expected in the next 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!
I had a text from Lucy this morning saying her waters had gone, she is 35+5 so was going into hospital to see what they say! I haven't heard anything since then, I text her recently to ask how she is but haven't heard back yet, who knows she might be having her LO right now!

Anyway, thought i'd let you all know, i'll update as and when I hear anything!

xxxx

Good luck sweetie we are thinking of you :hug:

Hope everything goes ok and bubs dont need to much help. :hug: :hug:

Gosh good luck and hope baby is nice and strong and can come straight home hun!! :cheer: :hug:

I hope the gel works for you and thinks get moving soon :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back