*** Weefoggy labour thread *** UPDATE 1st post - Jessica is here!

KarenC

Reaction score
Got a text from Anne at 9.35am this morning saying:

In hospital 5cm dilated after a really uncomfortable night at home contracting every 5 minutes. Just about to get some diamorphine... hopefully little one will arrive today.

WOOP WOOP!:dance: Go Weefoggy! Best of luck, hun and fingers crossed. I will update as I get news. xxx

UPDATE 10.53am: She's feeling much better now after diamorphine and very excited to meet her little girl!

UPDATE 3.13pm: 8cm dilated, so hopefully not long to go now.

UPDATE 7.58pm: got stuck at 8cm dilation, opted for epidural and is enjoying a break from the pain.

UPDATE 7.16am Thursday 31st May: Anne writes: Our little daughter Jessica arrived at 1.06 Thursday 31st May via emergency c-section due to problems with her head positioning in the birth canal. She is absolutely perfect, we are so in love! I'm a bit ropey after having no sleep for two days but otherwise all is well. Will put some pics on PF and FB ASAP x

:yay::yay::yay: Huge, huge congratulations, Anne. What a long labour, but with a happy ending. Can't wait to see pics of little Jessica. Hope you manage to get some rest after all of that! :)
XXXXXXX

Last edited:
Eee, another may baby! Good luck! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Yay for being at hospital now and being allowed diamorphine :) hope ur not waiting too much longer xxx

Wow these babies are coming thick and fast. Good luck weefoggy, hope baby comes soon xx

Good luck hun, lets hope LO gets a wriggle on!! x

And about time too, will be stalking in between feeds :) xx

Good luck weefoggy Hunny hope she's here soon can't wait to see pics xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member