MissSaras LABOUR THREAD - BABY BENJAMIN IS HERE!!!

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
Update 4
6.48pm

:clap: :dance: BABY BENJAMIN IS HERE!!!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE ONE!!
:clap: :dance:

Just this minute had a text from Sara to say that her long awaited son has arrived!! :cheer:
He weighs 7lbs 14oz and she got through with JUST GAS AND AIR!!! How amazing is that!!
She was 5cm still at 5pm but then he just came out quickly!
She says hes perfect! :hug:
Sara has to stay in hospital tonight because the doctor isnt about to sign them off. They will all be home tomorow though.
She said Lee is still crying. bless him!

Sara i am soo proud of you! i have no idea how you managed to get through with just G&A you are NO WIMP!!
A huge congratulations to you both im so pleased for you! i cant wait to see pictures! :hug:

---------------------------------------------------
Update 3
1.21pm

Sara has just got to hospital, shes 5cm! :cheer: :cheer: waiting for a sac infront of LO head to burst then MW said baby will be here in no time! :dance: :dance:
No pain relief yet
She said shes just going for a coffee, Lee is telling her how well she is doing, and shes keeping active!

I do not know how you are doing it with no pain relief hun! i was unable to move or speak at 4cm! You are really doing well! if you keep this up your labour will be a breeze!!
--------------------------------------------------
Update 2
6.39am

She’s been to hospital to make sure that it was defiantly her waters that broke. She’s having contractions every four minutes but she’s been sent home as nothings happening yet.

I remember that when she had a sweep she was already 2-3 cm dilated so hopefully by now things have started moving along for her!

MissSara I wish you ALL the luck in the world. I wish you a safe and smooth delivery of your baby boy! Stay strong and we will all be cheering you on!!! xxxx
------------------------------------------
Update 1
4.28am

Good morning Ladies :)

I got a text from MissSara this morning at 4.28am to say that her WATERS HAVE BROKE!!! Yay! She said the contractions started more or less ASAP, her mum is on the way over for a cuppa and lee is running round like a headless chicken! Lol

thats brill i was just going to post if anyone had heard from her go sara :dance:

Wahey!! :cheer:

Good luck Sara!!

I KNEW things would start happening today.. I told her I had this wierd feeling that Saturday would be the day things would start!! How freaky! xx

Good luck :cheer:

Bubs obviously decided to interrupt your quiet weekend :lol: :cheer:

Hopefully she'll have had little man by now! :pray: :cheer:

If not, I hope things are moving real quick for you hun! :pray: xx

Yah go Sara!!!

Im so pleased its operation go for her, fingers crossed for a speedy delivery!!

x

:hug:

Thanks for the update!

x

Said it in text but congratulations and welcome to the world benjamin. Im sure your gorgeous little man (after all your mummy is!!)

Take care babe and speak to you when your home and settled and everything :)

And now er HAVE to meet!!! need to give you a hug for pushing little man out on gas and air and a cuddle with little man!!! :D

HUGE congratulations!! You're so friggin' brave doing it on G&A alone you superstar!! :cheer:

I'll update the August thread again :D xx

Congratulations Sara and Lee :hug: welcome to the world little Benjamin :D am well inspired that you did it all on just gas and air lovely :D can't wait to read your birth story when you have time to post it :hug: loadsa love Sarah xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back