preterm labour????

pavkel

Reaction score
hello everyone my name is kelly im 27 years old pregnant with first baby .i am 35 weeks although measured 31 and a bit dont know why...i live in greece and so hospitals here arent as good as uk ones!!!

Today i have period like cramps about 3 times in an hour and after that i went to toilet with diarhea sorry for the information lol!!

so was wondering if thats the start of preterm labour or just normal....

Im not sure about this but I didnt want to read and not say anything - hope you get some answers and some help :)

Best to ring your midwife. The good news is, if it's preterm labour (not to be confused with premature labour!) your baby has an excellent chance of survival. :)

hello everyone my name is kelly im 27 years old pregnant with first baby .i am 35 weeks although measured 31 and a bit dont know why...i live in greece and so hospitals here arent as good as uk ones!!!

Today i have period like cramps about 3 times in an hour and after that i went to toilet with diarhea sorry for the information lol!!

so was wondering if thats the start of preterm labour or just normal....
Hi i would call your midwife hun, i had the poos befor i went into labour :oooo: if your pains get regular and more painfull then defo phone your midwife /labour ward just in case, your 35 weeks so baby will be fine, i measured under and baby was fine:) keep us all posted. It may be nothing so try not to panic. x

yes def run it by a midwife so she can give you advice, good luck with it all

As the ladies said ring mw and take it easy. It could just be a tummy upset x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back