presssure and pain

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
Hi

had a nap this afternoon and wokeup with severe pressure in my bum!!! that was at half 1 this afternoon and then the pain moved to the front of the bump at the bottom, i have been having this twice an hour since this afternoon

I know that the pressure in the bum cant be because of the babys head as I know that it is stuck behind the pelvic bone and wont come down to engage

has anyone else had this before and if so what did you do to get the pressure away also the pain is so sore in my bump xx

Oh hun have no idea what it could be but hope it isn't causing you too much discomfort. xxxxx

Not had pressure in bum but get sharp pricks of pain in the bum which is due to baby hitting a nerve.

how strange, no advice , but hope it stops soon, not very comfy for you

went to the hospital last night, had to the pain was too sore. they hooked me upto the monitor again and the readings everytime I was having a BH were too strong for them but just not enough for it to be contractions, they sent me home with some stronger pain relief and told me if they are still as bad by Mon to go back in, the night staff at the hospital are sh*t!!!! they have no idea honestly xx

Sending you lots and lots of hugs. :hug:

Make sure that you go back 1st thing on Monday or even earlier if you're not any better. Take it easy over the weekend and relax.
xxxxxx

Maybe the ba is lying on a nerve connected to down there! I dont really know but hope you are feeling loads better today. Keep us updated xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back