pressure in bum...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
do you think this means baby is finally starting to engage.....

i am feeling a lot of pressure right low down in bump when i walk about and at times it feels like loads of pressure in my bum too....

xx

I'm not sure, I have been getting Lots of pressure in my bum for weeks, but at my appointment last week the doctor said the baby wasn't engaged yet.

oh...hmmmm....must be just cos its low down and the weight of it all then...oh the joys eh xx

Bum pressure excites me eeek your having a baby xxxxx

I think it definitely means baby is moving down though, so that is good! My LO's bum was always jammed into my ribs and now it's almost down to my belly button haha.

I've been getting lots of pressure and after going hospital other night for movements she told me she is 4/5 engaged! So you could be!! Yay:)

Probably baby moving down - I've heard that many times, baby doesn't engage untill labour starts, but you can still feel the pressure!!! Got my fingers crossed for you hun!

xx

last night i could hardly sit down cos i felt like i had a cricket ball in my groin and i would have said boo boo was def engaged.....this morning i dont feel the same pressure...bet its popped back out again...lol.

but at least i think it knows which way to head....or it could just be that i always feel more 'comfortable' in the mornings anyway xx

yeah, Lyssa seems to have stuck her bum up higher recently (or her butt has grown) but it still feels like i have a huge weight poking me in the middle of my foof. gets worse as the day goes on, in the morning i feel pretty good apart from the achey pelvis from trying to sleep :)

Could be boo boo moving further down for you :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back