head down low

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
quick q, I'm sure someone knows the answer to!

yesterday at my scan the sonographer said that the babys head was very low (and baby is head down, in ceph position) and am i experiencing any pains? I'm not (not in that area-just terrible back pain) but will this come? People on here talk about pelvic pain and pressure...

xx

I do feel pressure down low but its only started the last few days so im not sure if hes moved further down x

My baby has been head down low since 31 weeks too they just say she's getting in position ready to be bOrn it will feel funny when you walk almost like a duck as you get further on. You may get braxtOn hicks which are just the uterus practicing ready for labour the pain in your back will be pressure of baby being down.

ive got this aswell. baby has been head down since 22 weeks but is very low now and causing alot of pressure. think it is supposed to get more painful as time goes on. i hope not though. xxx

thanks...I wonder if that's why heavily pregnant women almost look as though they are waddling, like walking is uncomfortable?

great, something else to look forward to!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back